PDA

View Full Version : Aggie Joke....just for you Mike!

tliss
06-03-2004, 09:14 AM
The Texas Aggie business graduate had been out of school for several years.

He had established a furniture store in College Station and was doing quite well. He decided to expand the lines he carried by adding some expensive French furniture he knew no one else in town carried. He scheduled a buying trip to France.

The Aggie's first day in Paris was very successful and he found a number of pieces he thought he could profitably sell back home. After the arrangements were made to begin shipping this furniture to Texas, he decided to celebrate with a glass of wine in a small sidewalk cafe. The place was jammed, but he managed to find an empty table.

Just about the time his wine arrived, a beautiful girl came by and motioned to the empty chair at his table with a questioning look on her face. He assumed she wanted to sit with him and nodded his head "yes".

The girl sat down with him. The girl tried to talk to him, but, alas, he understood not one word of French. He tried to talk to her, but, alas, she understood not one word of English.

He had an idea. He took a napkin and drew a wine glass and a question mark. She nodded her head "yes", and they sat quietly enjoying their wine.

When it was just about finished, the Aggie realized it was nearly time for dinner. He took another napkin and drew a picture of two people at a table eating dinner. She nodded her head "yes" and took him by the hand. She led him down the street to a very nice restaurant. They went in.

The girl spoke with the headwaiter and they were seated in a quiet corner where they could hear the band playing and see the dance floor. The Aggie could not read the menu since it was in French, so he allowed the girl to order for him. The food was excellent and the couple thoroughly enjoyed it.

After dinner, the Aggie took a napkin and drew a picture of a couple dancing. She nodded her head "yes" and they danced to every song the band played, whether fast or slow. When the band quit playing and began to pack away their instruments, the couple returned to their table.

The girl took a napkin and reached for the Aggie's pen. He handed it to her and she drew a picture of a four-poster bed. The Aggie is still wondering, to this day, how she knew that he was in the furniture business. :rll:

L8 APEX
06-03-2004, 10:00 AM
I like the Aggie pencil with an earaser on each end:rll:

my2002lightning
06-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Good one, Tom! :rll:

True Blue Aggie
06-03-2004, 11:47 AM
An Aggie was riding an elevator to his apartment when the elevator stopped and a beautiful
woman got on. After the doors closed she hit the STOP button and ripped of all of her clothes
throwing them in a pile on the floor. 'Make me feel like a woman', she says.
The Aggie says OK rips off his clothes, throwing them on her pile of clothes.
'Alright', he said 'do the laundry.'

An Aggie, a Longhorn, and a Okie walk into a bar. The bartender asks "Is this some kind of joke?"

REXRENEGADE
06-03-2004, 12:45 PM
What's An Aggie Birth Certificate ?
Answer - An apology letter from the TROJAN RUBBER COMPANY!
:rolleyes:

LonghornLightning
06-03-2004, 12:59 PM
Oh man I love this thread ;) Let's keep em going at dinner tonight! hehe
:evil

True Blue Aggie
06-03-2004, 01:27 PM
Three football fans were on their way to a game when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road. They stopped and discovered a nude female dead drunk. Out of respect and propriety, the Cornhusker fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast. The Aggie fan took off his cap and placed it over her left breast. Following their lead, the Longhorn fan took off his cap and placed it over her crotch.
The police were called and when the officer arrived, he conducted his inspection. First, he lifted up the Cornhusker cap, replaced it, and wrote down some notes. Next, he lifted the Aggie cap, replaced it, and wrote down some more notes. The officer then lifted the Longhorn cap, replaced it, then lifted it again, replaced it, lifted it a third time, and replaced it one last time.
The Longhorn fan was getting upset and finally asked, "What are you, a pervert or something? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?"
"Well," said the officer. "I am simply surprised. Normally when I look under a Longhorn hat, I find an *******."

Shiner1
06-03-2004, 02:25 PM
The US mint asked the students at the A & M engineering dept to design the Texas quarter that will be coming out next year. After several months of testing the mint rejected the concept coin because the duct tape that was holding the two nickles and one dime together kept getting stuck in the vending machines.

:beer:

my2002lightning
06-03-2004, 02:27 PM
A Texas Aggie and a farmer were walking through the farmer's field one sunny afternoon when they came upon a sheep with his head stuck through the fence, unable to extricate itself.

"Look at that poor sheep, he's stuck!" commented the Aggie.

"No he's not", said the farmer, " his head is caught in the fence for a reason."

"What reason?" asked the Aggie.

"Well, let me show you" said the farmer and promptly pulled down his pants and began to have furious s#x with the sheep.

When he was finished the farmer further explained "We stick their heads through the fence so they can't get away."

The Aggie responds by saying, "I see. Well, that looks really fun!"

The farmer says, "Would you like to try?"

The Aggie responds with "I sure would!" and promptly sticks his head though the fence. :rll:

Tex Arcana
06-03-2004, 04:00 PM
This is from a cartoon on the cover of Vol. 1 of "101 Aggie Jokes":

There's an Agiie standing there, holding a pig under his arm.

A guy off to one side, with a look of surprise on his face, says "WHERE'D YOU GET THAT!?!?"

The pig replies, "Won him at the fair!".