PDA

View Full Version : Wild system and high flow's?

FRDRCING
06-04-2004, 11:26 PM
Any body running magnaflow high flow cat's and mid pipe with terry's wild system? Heard just the magnaflow catback and highflow cat's with mid pipe from mofo over on NLOC and it sounded good but wanted to know if anybody is runnign high flow cats with terry's wild setup and see what they have to say about it. Good vs bad on highflow cats? I do like the truck to be loud so if that is going to happen then that is no problem.

L8 APEX
06-05-2004, 08:19 AM
I had one or two redneck racers ask for it. It is very unruly and has been known to crack windows, set off car alarms, and attract police attention from the next city. It also robs bottom end power unless you have major boost and mods. Lightnings like some back pressure.

00Bolt
06-05-2004, 08:24 AM
does anyone actually have this system or a sound clip??? i was thinking of doing the same thing.... and I too want it loud... but yall are making it seem like a bad idea....

which would be better option??

1. magnaflow high flow cats + MILD
2. magnaflow high flow cats + WILD

BLACKSUNSHINE
06-05-2004, 07:19 PM
Go wild man. I guess im a redneck, I like it loud.

Mark #2
06-07-2004, 08:29 AM
does anyone actually have this system or a sound clip??? i was thinking of doing the same thing.... and I too want it loud... but yall are making it seem like a bad idea....

which would be better option??

1. magnaflow high flow cats + MILD
2. magnaflow high flow cats + WILD
I have LTs, magnaflow cats, and the magnaflow straight through bullet mufflers. It's loud. I would not recommend if you do alot of highway driving.