PDA

View Full Version : Rear Ended

LonghornLightning
06-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Well I was driving down 3040 coming back from chili's (at 2499 and flower mound road) and stopped at the light at Gerault. Well I was just talking to my buddy and felt the lunge, then the "awww hell". We pulled over and checked it out, thankfully there wasn't a single bit of damage, me and my friend looked it over for 5 minutes, got all of this crazy woman's information just incase. I can't believe it didn't do anything, the sound didn't sound good from the cab, but there was just a little bit of paint(rubbed off) and no dents/scratches.

Jenna-1 Idiot driver-0

ps. I have respect for the woman, who admitted she was looking back at her baby, and honestly it just felt like she Idled into me (dodge caravan) by the way.

tliss
06-08-2004, 03:12 PM
Well I was driving down 3040 coming back from chili's (at 2499 and flower mound road) and stopped at the light at Gerault. Well I was just talking to my buddy and felt the lunge, then the "awww hell". We pulled over and checked it out, thankfully there wasn't a single bit of damage, me and my friend looked it over for 5 minutes, got all of this crazy woman's information just incase. I can't believe it didn't do anything, the sound didn't sound good from the cab, but there was just a little bit of paint(rubbed off) and no dents/scratches.

Jenna-1 Idiot driver-0

ps. I have respect for the woman, who admitted she was looking back at her baby, and honestly it just felt like she Idled into me (dodge caravan) by the way.
Typical of those damn Dodge drivers :Bullshit :evil

Tom

my2002lightning
06-08-2004, 03:51 PM
Dru,
Sorry to hear the news! :hammer: Call Andrew Rodriguez over in McKinney if your interested in getting it touched up. He's done good by a number of TALON including myself.

Good seeing you again this afternoon in Frisco.

Ronald

Just curious, did you name your L after Jenna Jameson or Jenna Haze? :D

LonghornLightning
06-08-2004, 06:09 PM
Jenna Jameson. lol wondering if anyone picked up on that. :d
2nd time i've been rear ended in 2 years on 3040, that road is nothing but trouble...but the odds of getting rear ended by a pretty older lady are pretty good :banana: :evil

blueoval01
06-08-2004, 09:35 PM
Jenna Jameson. lol wondering if anyone picked up on that. :d
Leave it to Ronald. :rll:

L-Fever
06-09-2004, 12:55 PM
Dru, glad you and the L are ok! :eek:

That "blue" color must just be so cool they don't even see ya! :d

mardyn
06-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Yea, I've been hit two different times in similar circumstances... that's why I always leave my trailer hitch installed in the recepticle.. it protects the rear of the vehicle from drivers who are not paying attention... It has worked for me twice.

mardyn :)

LonghornLightning
06-10-2004, 02:51 PM
ya she got a little bit of it ;)