PDA

View Full Version : This weather sucks

98Cobra
06-08-2004, 04:05 PM
No substantive value here, I am just looking at the radar, and out the window, and I am getting sick of this shiat. :mad: We were already over 3" above average for rainfall before today...

Mark #2
06-08-2004, 04:59 PM
No substantive value here, I am just looking at the radar, and out the window, and I am getting sick of this shiat. :mad: We were already over 3" above average for rainfall before today...
Agree, and I'm driving the L in this stuff too.

K5 is down right now for some much needed repair/maintenance, I haven't even changed the fuel filter in 6 years, not to mention fluids, or plugs, or brakes, or etc., etc. Keeping it, so fixing it up, parts are insanely cheap.:)

Mark

Sixpipes
06-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Could always be worse....................like taking a little trip to the farm and being abused by a sheep in front of all your friends. Now that would suck. :cool:

http://www.dogmine.com/fun/athefarm.jpg

blueoval01
06-08-2004, 05:36 PM
No substantive value here........ Freakin' clueless city boys! :hammer:

Try telling that to the farmers here in Texas or just someone trying to raise a garden in hopes of lowering their grocery bills.

Note: This is not a Ronaldism!

blueoval01
06-08-2004, 05:44 PM
Could always be worse....................like taking a little trip to the farm and being abused by a sheep in front of all your friends. Now that would suck. :cool:

http://www.dogmine.com/fun/athefarm.jpg :rll::rll::rll:
Yep, now that Sucks!

Ivanhoe_Farms
06-08-2004, 06:20 PM
If it did not rain, it would really really really take a lot of irrigation. We have a four acre patch of cabernet, merlot, etc and it requires 27.200 gallons of water per acre per week.

I appreciate the rain very much!!:d

I don't know where sixpipes keeps coming up with those pictures:twitch:

Silver_2000
06-08-2004, 07:23 PM
If it did not rain, it would really really really take a lot of irrigation. We have a four acre patch of cabernet, merlot, etc and it requires 27.200 gallons of water per acre per week.

I am always amazed at the pioctures myself.. More amazed at how he goes from reading a thread and then his twisted mind ends up posting the stuff he does

Mark #2
06-08-2004, 10:06 PM
I am always amazed at the pioctures myself.. More amazed at how he goes from reading a thread and then his twisted mind ends up posting the stuff he does
Silver,
Agree, I just looked at it, and I was like...what?

But, I'm driving in the TI parking lot today and this guy cuts me off at on site stop sign. So I am sitting behind him(a little pissed) at the light waiting to get off of the TI lot and two cars run the red light, one makes a left in front of another and bamm, big accident, air bags go off, and they slide into the guy that cut me off and push him back towards me. Stopped about 6 inches from my bumper.:) Note to self, finish the K5 soon.
Mark

Sixpipes
06-08-2004, 10:22 PM
I am always amazed at the pioctures myself.. More amazed at how he goes from reading a thread and then his twisted mind ends up posting the stuff he doesI am a perfectly logical thinker. :cool:

Garrett thinks the weather sucks. I really kind of like rain so I'm thinking, I really don't think this weather sucks. Then I try to think of something that I think really sucks. Getting humiliated in front of your friends; now that is something that would fall in the "Now that really sucks!" category. I didn't have any personal photos that I wanted to share so I used a substitutionary photo from the internet. My apologies to the boxer that is taking it in the bum, but you have to admit, that is a really attractive sheep. :cool:

Mark #2
06-08-2004, 10:27 PM
I am a perfectly logical thinker. :cool:

Garrett thinks the weather sucks. I really kind of like rain so I'm thinking, I really don't think this weather sucks. Then I try to think of something that I think really sucks. Getting humiliated in front of your friends; now that is something that would fall in the "Now that really sucks!" category. I didn't have any personal photos that I wanted to share so I used a substitutionary photo from the internet. My apologies to the boxer that is taking it in the bum, but you have to admit, that is a really attractive sheep. :cool:
Okay, you're nuts:) and brave for admitting that was a very attractive sheep.:D

Silver_2000
06-08-2004, 11:32 PM
I am a perfectly logical thinker. :cool:

Yep perfectly logical... Now I understand :eek2:

Tex Arcana
06-08-2004, 11:40 PM
THe more the merrier, I say.. it fills the lakes, saves me money watering my lawn and filling my pool, and keep the weather cool. Pretty soon, we're gonna be complaining about how hot it is, and how it's the "hotteste summer EVAR" (especially those Northern transplants we all konw and love!).

So enjoy it while you can... it could be worse. ;)

Tex Arcana
06-08-2004, 11:44 PM

I think he's some 14-yo hacker who lives on an abandoned oil rig running a website of sick and disgucting pics, and making a killing on it... :p

Tex Arcana
06-08-2004, 11:50 PM
Silver,
Agree, I just looked at it, and I was like...what?

But, I'm driving in the TI parking lot today and this guy cuts me off at on site stop sign. So I am sitting behind him(a little pissed) at the light waiting to get off of the TI lot and two cars run the red light, one makes a left in front of another and bamm, big accident, air bags go off, and they slide into the guy that cut me off and push him back towards me. Stopped about 6 inches from my bumper.:) Note to self, finish the K5 soon.
Mark
Good story... talk about karma!! :rll:

WTF is a K5??

tliss
06-09-2004, 05:58 AM
Yep perfectly logical... Now I understand :eek2:Dennis is like the current-day Einstein. You should write a book or something. :D

Tom

whitelightning'02
06-09-2004, 07:26 AM
Good story... talk about karma!! :rll:

WTF is a K5??
A K5 is a Chebby Blazer

:beer:

Lee

Crawford
06-09-2004, 08:34 AM
I dont mind the weather at all. It keeps it cool... it fills up the lake... it keeps it dim outside so my eyes dont burst into flames... my truck is cleaner than it has been in weeks... I have seen some really good light shows from these storms... no hail yet...

As long as it breaks for the weekend its all good! :beer:

98Cobra
06-09-2004, 08:56 AM
Freakin' clueless city boys! :hammer:

Try telling that to the farmers here in Texas or just someone trying to raise a garden in hopes of lowering their grocery bills.

Note: This is not a Ronaldism!

Having an opinion about the weather does not make me a "clueless city boy". :confused: Maybe out in the country you don't have to worry about how people's driving skills go from mostly awful to completely awful when it starts raining - great for you. But shiat, there were 4 accidents on 635 ALONE yesterday at 5:00. Look at the what Mark #2 said. Don't even get me started on how we can't just have regular rain, it always has to be flooding, or hail, or damaging wind, or all of the above.

To each their own I guess. But I think I have had enough rain for a while. I can't wait for the heat - I'm a lizard I think.

Mark #2
06-09-2004, 09:08 AM
Saw another wreck this morning on my long 6 mile commute to work, again from running a red light.:(

That's two wrecks witnessed in the past 12 hours, I think I'm going to leave the truck at work and walk home tonight.

Tex Arcana
06-09-2004, 09:43 AM
Saw another wreck this morning on my long 6 mile commute to work, again from running a red light.:(

That's two wrecks witnessed in the past 12 hours, I think I'm going to leave the truck at work and walk home tonight.

Or finish the K5 (SHUDDER), so you don't have to worry about it. :d

Tex Arcana
06-09-2004, 09:44 AM
Having an opinion about the weather does not make me a "clueless city boy". :confused: Maybe out in the country you don't have to worry about how people's driving skills go from mostly awful to completely awful when it starts raining - great for you. But shiat, there were 4 accidents on 635 ALONE yesterday at 5:00. Look at the what Mark #2 said. Don't even get me started on how we can't just have regular rain, it always has to be flooding, or hail, or damaging wind, or all of the above.

To each their own I guess. But I think I have had enough rain for a while. I can't wait for the heat - I'm a lizard I think.
Don't like the rain?? Move to sunny Death Valley!!:rll: :rll: :d

blueoval01
06-09-2004, 09:55 AM
...... I'm a lizard I think. :rll:
Just giving you a hard time Garett. knana