PDA

View Full Version : F the Lakers

StormShadow
06-10-2004, 10:23 PM
L.A. don't have anything for Detroit, and I couldn't be happier. Down with the Lakers.

:throw:

03'svtlight
06-10-2004, 10:33 PM
L.A. don't have anything for Detroit, and I couldn't be happier. Down with the Lakers.

:throw:
Lakers are gonna crush'em for the series homeboy. I'll bet ya a hot lap dance at a club of your choice on that. :D :beer:

StormShadow
06-10-2004, 11:22 PM
Lakers are gonna crush'em for the series homeboy. I'll bet ya a hot lap dance at a club of your choice on that. :D :beer:
Bet.

L8 APEX
06-10-2004, 11:26 PM
Bet.F the Lakers okay, but what about the Laker Girls.

StormShadow
06-10-2004, 11:37 PM
The Fakers look dejected. They don't want anymore. Prince is frustrating Kobe(who only had 1 point from the field in the first half) and Shaq can't do anything because when he gets the ball they just strip it from him. Down with the Lakers and Karl Malone.

Sixpipes
06-10-2004, 11:47 PM
F the Lakers okay, but what about the Laker Girls.
I think they're dogs. :cool:

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/8cheer_dog.JPG

tliss
06-11-2004, 10:22 AM
Then we should go to one of the local nudie bars when the series is on the line (game 5, 6 or 7) to watch the game! Lewzer of this bet buys the lap dance on the spot.

Sweet. I have never been to a nudie bar :rolleyes:

Tom

Tex Arcana
06-11-2004, 10:32 AM
Then we should go to one of the local nudie bars when the series is on the line (game 5, 6 or 7) to watch the game! Lewzer of this bet buys the lap dance on the spot.

Tom
Are you another one of those code-monkey-geek-types with hair on his palms?? I cannot believe that a CAR GUY has never been to a strip joint!! :eek2: Did your mother raise you in a shoebox or something?? :evil :beer:

Silver_2000
06-11-2004, 10:40 AM
Are you another one of those code-monkey-geek-types with hair on his palms?? I cannot believe that a CAR GUY has never been to a strip joint!! :eek2: Did your mother raise you in a shoebox or something?? :evil :beer:Tom has never been to a strip club but apparently his truck has....
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/26DCP_1109-med.jpg

:evil :rll:

Where is the hug shot tom ?

03'svtlight
06-11-2004, 10:53 AM

Tom
hey that sounds good Tom :tu: Lets plan for it :cool:

03'svtlight
06-11-2004, 10:54 AM
Tom has never been to a strip club but apparently his truck has....

Doug, that pic never seems to get old to me :cool:

LonghornLightning
06-11-2004, 12:11 PM
Me either....also F the Lakers, I almost hate them as much as the Yankees

anglerx007
06-11-2004, 12:46 PM
Nobody likes a constant winner. Thats why you either love'm or hate'm. I'd say the Yankees and Lakers fall into that category. The Cowboys are borderline. I'd also say that Lightning owners might be in the love'm or hate'm category as well since our trucks dominate more often than not.

Incidently, you don't have to be a hockey fan to at least be please with who won the Stanely Cup this year. :tu:

Tex Arcana
06-11-2004, 01:23 PM
Tom has never been to a strip club but apparently his truck has....

Oh, yeah.. that's a great pic.. and we want the hugs shot STAT... :d

AKRed02
06-11-2004, 04:08 PM
Are you another one of those code-monkey-geek-types with hair on his palms?? I cannot believe that a CAR GUY has never been to a strip joint!! :eek2: Did your mother raise you in a shoebox or something?? :evil :beer:

Hey, Hey Tex,

You need to hold the F**K UP on this bashing and name calling you are doing around here. Especially when it comes to the people that you are bashing, and the type of people you are bashing. :nono:

FYI. . .the "code-monkey-geek-types" you are bashing here can and will unleash a terror on your ass that you could NEVER imagine. Or at least there is ONE here that will. Never underestimate the power of who you are messing with. These "code-monkey-geek-types" can F**K UP your world in way you could never imagine.
Oh, and some of these code-monkey-geek-types are not "MALES." :nono:

And as far as you comment about "a CAR GUY has never been to a strip joint!!". . .seems to me that these guys are a lot smarter than you seem to be being that they have money to spend on their "L's" that evidently you don't have!!!!!.

:crying: I hate you all... :( I can't afford 'em!!
Maybe if you were smart enough to fit into at least ONE of the two categories of people you keep bashing then MAYBE you might be able to afford more "L" stuff. :D

Do us all a favor and lay off the bashing of the people that you are bashing just because they are smarter and evidently have more money than you!!!!!! :evil :evil

:rll: :rll:

Michelle

my2002lightning
06-11-2004, 04:32 PM
I have my popcorn, this is going to be good.:D

Tex Arcana
06-11-2004, 05:00 PM
Hey, Hey Tex,

You need to hold the F**K UP on this bashing and name calling you are doing around here. Especially when it comes to the people that you are bashing, and the type of people you are bashing. :nono:

FYI. . .the "code-monkey-geek-types" you are bashing here can and will unleash a terror on your ass that you could NEVER imagine. Or at least there is ONE here that will. Never underestimate the power of who you are messing with. These "code-monkey-geek-types" can F**K UP your world in way you could never imagine.
Oh, and some of these code-monkey-geek-types are not "MALES."

And as far as you comment about "a CAR GUY has never been to a strip joint!!". . .seems to me that these guys are a lot smarter than you seem to be being that they have money to spend on their "L's" that evidently you don't have!!!!!.

Maybe if you were smart enough to fit into at least ONE of the two categories of people you keep bashing then MAYBE you might be able to afford more "L" stuff.

Do us all a favor and lay off the bashing of the people that you are bashing just because they are smarter and evidently have more money than you!!!!!! :evil

:rll:

Michelle

So... does that make you a "code-monkey-ette"??? :d And that means you hav hair on YOUR palms, too! :tongue: *I* can't tell, I'm just a poor old sharecropper's adopted son mechanical engineer, who doens't have the supar-sekret-InT4Rw3b-hax0r5 tools. :throw:

As for not having money: It's the fault of the mega-hyper-conglomerate-corporate-space alien-secret government agency-CONSPIRACY that is keeping this po' black man DOWN in the MUD, steppin' on mah HEAD, and burning computers in my front yard!! :flaming: :evil :twitch:

Now where did those damn gremlins hide my foil hat??:Bullshit

StormShadow
06-11-2004, 05:21 PM
Back on topic!

http://i5.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/e9/b8/09_1.JPG

r1eater
06-11-2004, 06:16 PM
Lakers suck... Just like the Mavs :eek: *ducks and runs*

03'svtlight
06-11-2004, 06:44 PM
Hey, Hey Tex,

Oh, and some of these code-monkey-geek-types are not "MALES." :nono:

Maybe if you were smart enough to fit into at least ONE of the two categories of people you keep bashing then MAYBE you might be able to afford more "L" stuff. :D

Do us all a favor and lay off the bashing of the people that you are bashing just because they are smarter and evidently have more money than you!!!!!! :evil :evil

:rll: :rll:

Michelle

Boy Tex, you really yanked on Michelle's panties didn't ya...... Don't take her the wrong way, she's a very cool chic.... :cool:

StormShadow
06-13-2004, 11:04 PM
What say ye now Trei? You can buy me a lap dance next weekend.
Detroit will close this thing out Tuesday.

LonghornLightning
06-13-2004, 11:09 PM

:bows I can't get enough, I must be a sick person for loving the look of sadness and distress on the Laker's faces.

Sixpipes
06-14-2004, 11:24 AM
The Lakers have been soundly outplayed in all four games and the Pistons still get no respect from the commentators. Amazing...........If Shaq had any support at all the Lakers would be unbeatable, but he doesn't and they aren't. Koby Bryant was pathetic last night and his performance during the post-game interview was even worse. No wonder the Lakers are getting their a$$es kicked. :cool:

Mark #2
06-14-2004, 11:49 AM
The Lakers have been soundly outplayed in all four games and the Pistons still get no respect from the commentators. Amazing...........If Shaq had any support at all the Lakers would be unbeatable, but he doesn't and they aren't. Koby Bryant was pathetic last night and his performance during the post-game interview was even worse. No wonder the Lakers are getting their a$$es kicked. :cool:
Yeah,
I'm just mad that Detroit didn't sweep them, they certainly could have.

03'svtlight
06-14-2004, 08:49 PM
yeh,yeh,yeh.........Even though it looks like its ALL Detroit, its still not over. I'm really just lookin' for a good reason to go to the stripclub. :banana: Ya know, stripclubs remind me alot of the game of golf...... ALOT of holes to swing at, AND if your game is good enough, they can be VERY easy to hit.... :D

Mark #2
06-15-2004, 08:51 AM
Ya know, stripclubs remind me alot of the game of golf...... ALOT of holes AND if your game is good enough, they can be VERY easy to hit.... :DBe very careful, sometimes if you bring them home they don't leave for months or even years:rolleyes:

StormShadow
06-15-2004, 10:28 PM
Down by 26. Now what? bwaaahahahahaaahaha knana :banana: knana :rll:

Krystle
06-15-2004, 10:35 PM
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/330p1555458dt.jpg

Time is running out for the Lakers!! :evil

Krystle
06-15-2004, 10:49 PM
Awwww!! Look at this.. http://www.latimes.com/

True Blue Aggie
06-15-2004, 10:56 PM
So...when and where????

I'll bring the camera.:tu:

Tex Arcana
06-16-2004, 12:44 AM
Bwaahahahaha... it's aboutt ime El Lay got Pistoned.. :rll: http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/ronald.gif

r1eater
06-16-2004, 07:04 AM
Yup, I might have to drive up for this one. :beer:

StormShadow
06-22-2004, 10:46 AM
Check out this shirt.
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002HDO5Y.01-AT26F6GZJEB06._AA500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg