PDA

View Full Version : Talon Info

H-grove
06-19-2004, 08:15 PM
I am planning to buy my first Lightning within the next few months and really like this website and club and was wondering how to become an actual member of Talon. I live in Tyler.

wesman
06-19-2004, 09:03 PM
FAQ^^^^^ Becoming a Supporting TALON member

--wes

blueoval01
06-19-2004, 09:48 PM
Welcome to TALON, Kevin. :D
You should find everything (or most) you need to know here about Lightnings.

Membership is best answered by our famous webmaster. knana

Krystle
06-20-2004, 03:55 PM
Hey Kevin..

I'm thinking I know what Kevin this is.. But I might be wrong.. I will be back in Tyler next week around Wednesday.. U got any questions you can ask me..

Samuels friend right??

H-grove
06-20-2004, 05:58 PM
Yeah Krystle this is me. The "hanger boy". Hoping to get out of this slow Chevy soon. Just rolled over 190,000

Krystle
06-20-2004, 06:34 PM
Yeah Krystle this is me. The "hanger boy". Hoping to get out of this slow Chevy soon. Just rolled over 190,000
Whoa... Well I can help you out.. Just let me know.. Like I said I will be back in town Wednesday..

I heard you took off everything.. You can also keep checking Saturn they sell some used ones with good miles on them and pretty stock for real cheap.. they can also find you one too!!

HAHA.. Hangerboy

H-grove
06-20-2004, 06:39 PM
yeah i took off my rims. I'll put them back on when i go to sell it. I drove an 02 L at Classic a few weeks ago and thats when i knew i had to have one. I went oneday to look at it and they didnt even acknowledge that i was alive but i went back the next day with my dad and then they ran out there the second i got out of the truck. They wanted 28K for that truck. But anyway im just tired of having the ricers outrun me. :) :nono:

Krystle
06-20-2004, 06:45 PM
yeah i took off my rims. I'll put them back on when i go to sell it. I drove an 02 L at Classic a few weeks ago and thats when i knew i had to have one. I went oneday to look at it and they didnt even acknowledge that i was alive but i went back the next day with my dad and then they ran out there the second i got out of the truck. They wanted 28K for that truck. But anyway im just tired of having the ricers outrun me. :) :nono:
:evil I understand that!! Getcha a truck like my bro's!! Haha... Ne ways.. Samuel will help you out too.. Even though he is a Chevy man he also likes Lightnings

Dont go to Classic whatever you do.. They will rip you off.. Go talk to Nars at Cingular.. He has a friend that sells Lightnings and Harleys fairly cheap.. If you dont know who that is ask Samuel he will know..

H-grove
06-20-2004, 06:53 PM
I will be sure and ask Sam about him. Plus im tired of Sticky Steve sayin how the L's arent that great and he just thinks the SRT-10s are the best truck ever. The first time i saw the SRT-10 I couldnt understand why Dodge would sell a monster truck to the public. It's HUGE!!! :Bullshit

Krystle
06-20-2004, 06:55 PM
I will be sure and ask Sam about him. Plus im tired of Sticky Steve sayin how the L's arent that great and he just thinks the SRT-10s are the best truck ever. The first time i saw the SRT-10 I couldnt understand why Dodge would sell a monster truck to the public. It's HUGE!!! :Bullshit
Lol... I want you to wax Sticky's butt in it... I will laugh so hard.. He is a ricer from the heart we have to look over that though..:D

Silver_2000
06-20-2004, 09:12 PM
Welcome

FYI - By participating here and at the various events you are a "member" of TALON. There is NO requirement to pay anything or fill out any forms or learn any secret handshake.. :d :burnout:

You can however follow wesmans advice and read the announcement if you are interested in contributing to the costs of maintaining the site.

Doug