PDA

View Full Version : me and a mercedes on the tollway!

spdfreak11
07-20-2002, 06:40 PM
About a week ago I got tangled up with a pesky lil' varment in a mercedes . . .don't know what kinda model (was kinda dark) but he/she stepped up and wanted to rumble . . . so I commenced to hit it. (I know . . . Mr. police officer would've loved us) Anyways . . .before you know it I got the L pegged past 140mph . . .that darned varment was cooking . . . when I passed him . . .(he prolly let me) . . he gunned it again . . .of course I was doing the speed limit this time . . .:tu: . . .it was catch up time . . .but . . . ran outta top end . . . damn german engineering! Must have been an SL600 . . . 110k dollar car barely beating a 30k truck . . . I'll get him another day . . .:throw: Just thought I'd share that with my fellow tollway drivers . . .

L8 APEX
07-20-2002, 08:02 PM
That was dangerous and unsafe! You give L owners a bad impression to the public:burnout: I thought that was you in that honkeyL. You almost clipped me. :D

StormShadow
07-20-2002, 10:44 PM
was it a white one??

spdfreak11
07-21-2002, 05:24 AM
Terry . . .
Sorry buddie but I'm sure our fellow L owners will forgive me. Maybe? :p Oh . . .Honkey huh? :d

Dod . . .It was a black one . . .

Tony2000
07-21-2002, 04:25 PM
my truck is still at the shop and it's white with a chekerd flag.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
i'm just enjoing thise bannanas dance

RedNemesis01
07-21-2002, 08:22 PM
I'm absolutely appalled that any L owner would actually exceed the speed limit on the freeway. How embarrassing. I, myself, would never be caught doing such. :d :d :d :burnout: