PDA

View Full Version : midnightmadness results

r1eater
06-21-2004, 10:34 AM
". Adam reprensented us well . He placed 2nd overall. I on the hand did not do as good as I wanted only doing 12.88's@ 109. 53 mph on my best run. Traction was a big issue for me as was my newness to the truck. Launching this thing is much harder than launching my awd 12 .0 sec Audi. I think time I'll get better :)
way 2 go Adam knana

StormShadow
06-21-2004, 08:45 PM
I had a blast this weekend even thought I got beat by a freakin Dodge truck. (It was runnin 75lbs of boost) Hopefully some of ya'll can go next time. They have this once a month and we need someone who can knock that faggot Dodge out of first place.

PoorSvtman
06-21-2004, 08:54 PM
I had a blast this weekend even thought I got beat by a freakin Dodge truck. (It was runnin 75lbs of boost) Hopefully some of ya'll can go next time. They have this once a month and we need someone who can knock that faggot Dodge out of first place.

Ill go next time. I have alot of free time now :rolleyes:

Shiner1
06-21-2004, 10:37 PM
75, as in SEVENTY - FIVE, a 5 with a 7 in front........Holly Shiot!!!!! What kind of times is he posting?

:eek2:

T Hogg
06-21-2004, 10:48 PM
This sounds like something I would like to go to. How strict are they on making 10 or 11 sec. passes without a cage?

I could make the next MM on the 10th if I know they wouldn't give me me too much hassle on not having a cage. Maybe Justin B. and I could make a showing together.:)

StormShadow
06-22-2004, 12:35 AM
75, as in SEVENTY - FIVE, a 5 with a 7 in front........Holly Shiot!!!!! What kind of times is he posting?

:eek2:
Turbo Diesel. He was running high 11's with a damn crew cab. He had the back seat taken out and had a camera mounted on a tripod filming his runs. You should have seen the size of the slicks too. They were bigger than the mud tires I had on my Z71. :eek2:

Shiner1
06-22-2004, 07:57 AM
Turbo Diesel. He was running high 11's with a damn crew cab. He had the back seat taken out and had a camera mounted on a tripod filming his runs. You should have seen the size of the slicks too. They were bigger than the mud tires I had on my Z71. :eek2:
DDDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYUUUMMMM:eek2:

Shiner1
06-22-2004, 07:57 AM
DDDAAAYYYUUUMMM!!!:eek2:

r1eater
06-22-2004, 08:52 AM
This sounds like something I would like to go to. How strict are they on making 10 or 11 sec. passes without a cage?

I could make the next MM on the 10th if I know they wouldn't give me me too much hassle on not having a cage. Maybe Justin B. and I could make a showing together.:)

They aren't too bad about it, I mean if you pull one or two you are ok as long as you have a helmet. If you run that fast you can sandbag on the slow guys but dont hold anything back against that damn dodge. As long as you take him out... :evil

http://www.samadness.com

StormShadow
06-22-2004, 09:52 AM
Here are the rules for Truck Warrior.

Truck Warrior
This class reserved all type of trucks
Must be a street legal vehicle
Inspection sticker
Registration sticker
Any tire allowed
Mufflers required

T Hogg
06-24-2004, 08:33 PM
How far is it from Dallas and how many Talon guys are going on the 10th? I should be able to make it. I just need to change my gears and install my shiftlight and I'll be ready to kick some butt.

StormShadow
06-24-2004, 10:08 PM
Terry, it takes me about 4 1/2 hours to drive from south Dallas to San Antonio. We can meet up with my friend that lives down there and have dinner or whatever and then head to the track. I'm hoping to get a few guys to go this time. I know for sure that me and my buddy r1eater will be going.

PoorSvtman
06-25-2004, 09:32 AM
Count me in . I plan on doing alot of road trips in the next few months so this can be one of them. :tu:

r1eater
06-25-2004, 06:10 PM
we definately need someone to take that bastige Dodge out. I cant do it yet ;) so someone else needs to step up. It was fun and next time there will be more trophies awarded for grudge matches. So setup a grudge match against a honda ricer and you're guaranteed a trophy :beer:

PoorSvtman
06-26-2004, 11:50 AM
we definately need someone to take that bastige Dodge out. I cant do it yet ;) so someone else needs to step up. It was fun and next time there will be more trophies awarded for grudge matches. So setup a grudge match against a honda ricer and you're guaranteed a trophy :beer:

LOl ill bring my friends duramax diesel (chevy) he can probly take it out.

But im trying to get some of my friends in full race turboed hondas to come out. They arent ricers just plain looking civics with tons of motor work and huge turbos. I was in one of them when we handed a some modded out gixxer bike its ass.

r1eater
06-26-2004, 01:01 PM
They arent ricers just plain looking civics with tons of motor work and huge turbos. I was in one of them when we handed a some modded out gixxer bike its ass.

:eek: Hell if they're that fast they'll might be able to win the Import class. I think next time I will take my car and the truck. Either way it was a fun time!!