PDA

View Full Version : mc ds,,,,,,,,the good and bads,

mc-svt
07-17-2004, 09:00 PM
living in scotland ,we do have roads we also have mc ds,
which brings me to the lil things that bug me,,sure i have nothing better to do,
first of ,right, if i ask for a chicken burger the pretend like they never hear ya,right,,its this mc thing huh,,,so u have to repeat it and say ,,A MC chicken burger,its there i i feel like saying and a mc straw so i can stick it in your mc f**king eyes.
next brings me to the one ,,oh there all the same where ever u live in the world,,,right then why they make the drive through so mc feck in small that the l,,,has to have there sighns ripped down,,,cause its only build for lil mc europe cars ,
next any where in the world is drive through right,,,,ok,,,depends where u sit ,now we drive on the left which meens my mc chicken burger gets colder buy the time the guy has to ,,,run round the other side of vechile,,,,, :d
next the guy who comes out always is the one they pick on huh,,with mc acne, mc glasses ,mc very small, i always tip him well,,,,,,,
hey look at bill gates,,,,
and enjoy,,,,,i am joking guys ,,but its true,,i dont have a problem with it ,i end my self laughing,,i do it more often now,,,,,

Sixpipes
07-17-2004, 09:17 PM
That's pretty McFunny. :D