PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever seen such a thing?

T Hogg
07-22-2004, 07:40 PM
Man these trucks are amazing. That heavy joker ran 11.52 @ 122mph:eek2:

Next month I hope you guys are ready. 8/7/04 MM Gates open at 8pm

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/32Drag_race_003-med.jpg

StormShadow
07-22-2004, 09:33 PM
Looks like a locomotive with all of that smoke. I remember that two of those trucks broke last time. 100lbs of boost will do that to ya. Those guys will probably be scared to run you this time Terry after seeing your truck dance down the track last month.

As Larry the Cable Guy would say "Git 'er dun"

TP Derrick D
07-22-2004, 09:44 PM
Looks like a locomotive with all of that smoke. I remember that two of those trucks broke last time. 100lbs of boost will do that to ya. Those guys will probably be scared to run you this time Terry after seeing your truck dance down the track last month.

As Larry the Cable Guy would say "Git 'er dun"
Adam, Joe (my crew chief) was asking about you. Wanted to also know if the guy you went to S.A. with gets his truck tuned by Raymond? Raymond has a black G1 that he's working on plus he also tunes all of the guys that you met Mustangs, to include mine.You left right before my Tranny man came , name is Greg.

tliss
07-22-2004, 09:49 PM
Terry...nobody that went to this thing ever said what kind of times your truck was running. Want to enlighten us?

Tom

cpeapea
07-23-2004, 05:36 PM
THogg is kinda hush hush about his truck. besides all he has done is a k&n filtercharger:evil

StormShadow
07-23-2004, 07:28 PM
It's all about the benjamins $$$$

r1eater
07-23-2004, 09:48 PM
Terry...nobody that went to this thing ever said what kind of times your truck was running. Want to enlighten us?

Tom

we all had to pinky swear that we would reveal any of his secrets :beer:

anglerx007
07-23-2004, 09:49 PM
Is there a video or just the still shot? Terry's truck is awesome, I can't believe it got beat. How can I see the video clip?

thanks

angler

r1eater
07-23-2004, 09:55 PM
Is there a video or just the still shot? Terry's truck is awesome, I can't believe it got beat. How can I see the video clip?

thanks

angler

Yeah I have a video of some of the runs from that night. I'll try to upload them to my website. The one I have rightnow is way too big, so I'm gonna shrink it a bit.

T Hogg
07-23-2004, 09:56 PM
Adam, Joe (my crew chief) was asking about you. Wanted to also know if the guy you went to S.A. with gets his truck tuned by Raymond? Raymond has a black G1 that he's working on plus he also tunes all of the guys that you met Mustangs, to include mine.You left right before my Tranny man came , name is Greg.
Raymond will be tuning my truck. He's started some files and such but no tune yet. He should have a tune on her before SA MM and hopefully new wheels and slicks. So I can see what she can do at full power without visiting the wall.:tu:

I have some action lined up this weekend if any of you guys want to see what happens to a( I think I'm hot $hit b/c I have a 10 sec street LS1) type guy lines up with a freshly recharged K&N L that thinks he has the baddest street machine on four wheels.:d

r1eater
07-23-2004, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=TP Derrick D]Adam, Joe (my crew chief) was asking about you. Wanted to also know if the guy you went to S.A. with gets his truck tuned by Raymond? Raymond has a black G1 that he's working on plus he also tunes all of the guys that you met Mustangs, to include mine.You left right before my Tranny man came , name is Greg.[/QUOTE

Raymond will be tuning my truck. He's started some files and such but no tune yet. He should have a tune on her before SA MM and hopefully new wheels and slicks. So I can see what she can do at full power without visiting the wall.:tu:

I have some action lined up this weekend if any of you guys want to see what happens to a( I think I'm hot $hit b/c I have a 10 sec street LS1) type guy lines up with a freshly recharged K&N L that thinks he has the baddest street machine on four wheels.:d

Go ahead an put down twenty on yourself from me knana

T Hogg
07-23-2004, 10:03 PM

thanks

angler
I have a nice video but just ashamed to show it. The truck was running ok just took those big diesels for granted and didn't have all my ducks in a row...but next time will be different...guaranteed... WALL OR NO WALL. :nana2

cpeapea
07-24-2004, 07:27 PM
:bows knana id like to see that thing put the smack down on some ls1

T Hogg
07-26-2004, 11:05 PM
:bows knana id like to see that thing put the smack down on some ls1

The LS1 was a no show. But had a R1 take a shot at the "King of the Street title". Didn't costed him but a tank of gas(of the cheap stuff). :d By the time that bike got rolling good, the race was over. He couldn't believe how quick these trucks are. I would have raced my mother if she would have lined up that night. I have a few videos but there hard to see. I'll post them and see how they come out.

Maybe next time some of Terry's ZO6 buds may want to come out and play. I heard that those ZO6 boys have that long money.:banana:

cpeapea
07-27-2004, 05:57 PM
i ran into a guy i used to work with names Edward, he used to race with Dangerous out at the street races in his 97 white cobra. he said he ran you once a while back and that you handed him his ass. i thought it was a funny story

Crawford
07-28-2004, 10:59 AM
I can say I have had the pleasure of taking a loss to the Hogg. Way back when I lost to Terry's 13.3 against my 13.7 out at Ennis. Almost hadem!!! http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

T Hogg
07-28-2004, 09:02 PM
i ran into a guy i used to work with names Edward, he used to race with Dangerous out at the street races in his 97 white cobra. he said he ran you once a while back and that you handed him his ass. i thought it was a funny story
I think I remember that guy. We raced three times back to back.

Crawford, you need to head down to SA on the 7th with us. I think you'll like all the action they have going on.