PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale Sunday?

True Blue Aggie
07-24-2004, 02:20 PM
Anyone want to meet Sun. night at Kennedale? Maybe we could meet early at the Hooters or somewhere to eat before the races.....

StormShadow
07-24-2004, 05:25 PM
Weather is supposed to be cool tomorrow. I'll try to make it to the track. Not sure about hooters though. Sometimes their food gives me the bubble guts.

PoorSvtman
07-24-2004, 07:00 PM
Ill probly be out there........wont race, i just blew my drivers side cat out. Its rattling pretty nicely :throw:

True Blue Aggie
07-25-2004, 01:23 PM
Anyone interested.....temps in the 80's....rain has cleared out, windy to get rid of the humidity....someone could possibly hit a personal best if they wanted...Gates open at 5:00pm...ends at 9:00pm

StormShadow
07-25-2004, 01:55 PM
I'm gonna take the mustang out there.

PoorSvtman
07-25-2004, 02:45 PM
Ill probly come race, my cats are fine, just a nice crack in the pipe that goes across the bottom of the truck

StormShadow
07-25-2004, 03:35 PM
Do they sell 104 unleaded at Kennedale?

True Blue Aggie
07-25-2004, 03:38 PM
Call them and ask...I know they have the pump station, but there is no telling what they are selling....

SpeedyBolt
07-25-2004, 07:25 PM
I would loved to have come to the tack but I didn't see the post untill 7:30 on Sunday and I live over a hour away. Why don't some of you guys come out on Thursday steet night or give alittle more advanced notice and we would probably get a lot more people. A lot of L's would be really cool!!!!!!!

StormShadow
07-25-2004, 10:28 PM
Congrats to Steve-O for taking 1'st place in the quick 8.
I took the mustang out for the first time and it ran a best of 9.7.
I entered the Ford vs Chevy shootout and got to the semifinals and redlight like a bit$h. It was bound to happen I was cutting .03 and .04 lights all night. I have just found my new favorite bracket warrior. The mustang is really fun to race and a lot cheaper than the truck.

PoorSvtman
07-25-2004, 11:39 PM
Congrats to steve!

I had a blast. But was even better was the race i had on the streets with the silver gt mustang with a saleen s/c on it. I raced him 5 times . Gave him the jump on 2 of the 20mph rolls. Yet i still pulled 2 car lenghts and shut it down. He got pissed and started throwing his hands in the air and hitting his steering wheel. the races from a dead stop wasnt even a challeng knana .

This is the one that adam said had a KB s/c

gagspa
07-26-2004, 02:04 AM
We already had plans too, but wish we could have raced in the cool weather.

How was the track prep?

StormShadow
07-26-2004, 08:07 AM
Congrats to steve!

I had a blast. But was even better was the race i had on the streets with the silver gt mustang with a saleen s/c on it. I raced him 5 times . Gave him the jump on 2 of the 20mph rolls. Yet i still pulled 2 car lenghts and shut it down. He got pissed and started throwing his hands in the air and hitting his steering wheel. the races from a dead stop wasnt even a challeng knana .

This is the one that adam said had a KB s/c
That guy ran an 8.3 at the track.

PoorSvtman
07-26-2004, 12:01 PM
well whats funny is i still had about 28lbs of air in my rear tires and i wasnt spinning at all off the line on the street..... knana

Im still laughing about the guy hitting his steering wheel and throwing his hands in the air because i kept pulling away from him.... :burnout: