PDA

View Full Version : the l,,,,,,,,at the fast and modded show

mc-svt
08-17-2004, 04:26 PM
here ya go how the l looks in scotland,,nice huh,,,,so is the l :banana: :banana: :banana:

98Cobra
08-17-2004, 04:31 PM
That's awesome. I likes the scenery there.

UUDLOSE
08-17-2004, 04:36 PM
here ya go how the l looks in scotland,,nice huh,,,,so is the l :banana: :banana: :banana:

Very nice Norman. I like the truck also. :beer: Friends of yours?

Just a question. Which side of the truck is the steering wheel on?

Mike

blueoval01
08-17-2004, 04:45 PM
here ya go how the l looks in scotland,,nice huh,,,,so is the l :banana: :banana: :banana: Hummm, nice.
There's definately more to Scotland than just golf. :D

Tex Arcana
08-17-2004, 05:32 PM
Oh, my.. how nice!! I would hope you hav other pics available, especially those more suited for the -ahem- adult audience... :d

my2002lightning
08-17-2004, 06:16 PM
Nice headlights! :D Post-up more, Norman.

Mike, I think if you look closely, you can see a steering wheel like ours.

mc-svt
08-17-2004, 07:09 PM
:nana2 :nana2 :nana2

sonicbluetommy
08-17-2004, 07:10 PM
I like the license plate!!!! Course it took me about 3 minutes the read the whole thing with all the distractions. :D :D

mc-svt
08-17-2004, 07:22 PM
this was on sunday guys, if you look up ,fast and modified scotland mag ,
u wil see all the chicks over cars, but on sunday they stopped just after this photos cause one chick jumped on a guys roof and caved it in the guy took the hump and through her of buy the legs,but there will be a full on with the truck and chicks soon,

:rll: :rll: u can see the truck wheel is same side as yours :rll: :rll:
how much did u blow the pick up,,,, :rll: :rll:

and yup i got offerd a lot of money for the number plate on sunday over here plates are real hard to get and not easy to do and cost about the same as the car most times, sometimes a lot more,

glad u like em guys,

dboat
08-17-2004, 08:24 PM
I like the license plate!!!! Course it took me about 3 minutes the read the whole thing with all the distractions. :D :D

What license plates? :eek2:

FRDRCING
08-17-2004, 09:41 PM
Had to look at it twice did not see the truck the first time :rll: we need more pics of the scenery and a few more of the truck that is supposed to be there.

hallin hay
08-17-2004, 10:54 PM
Very nice Norman. I like the truck also. :beer: Friends of yours?

Just a question. Which side of the truck is the steering wheel on?

Mike
looks like its on the brunette side to me. all the truck needs is a red headed back half :D

sonicbluetommy
08-18-2004, 12:18 AM
and yup i got offerd a lot of money for the number plate on sunday over here plates are real hard to get and not easy to do and cost about the same as the car most times, sometimes a lot more, glad u like em guys,

Why do they cost so dXXm much....licensing fees????

UUDLOSE
08-19-2004, 08:16 PM
this was on sunday guys, if you look up ,fast and modified scotland mag ,
u wil see all the chicks over cars, but on sunday they stopped just after this photos cause one chick jumped on a guys roof and caved it in the guy took the hump and through her of buy the legs,but there will be a full on with the truck and chicks soon,

:rll: :rll: u can see the truck wheel is same side as yours :rll: :rll:
how much did u blow the pick up,,,, :rll: :rll:

and yup i got offerd a lot of money for the number plate on sunday over here plates are real hard to get and not easy to do and cost about the same as the car most times, sometimes a lot more,

glad u like em guys,

Glad we could make you laugh. I have a question for you. I have heard that there is an expression that a Scotsman will use when he sees or hears something exciting. One of the ladies I work with is married to a native Scotsman, so I asked her the question. The expression is the phrase "Hoot Man!". When I told her this, she darn near fell off her chair, she was laughing so hard. Once she was able to breathe and stopped crying, she told me that her husband only uses that phrase when they have sex. It was my turn to fall off my chair. I laughed so hard, I nearly popped my bag! :rll:

Anyway, on a more serious note, what magazine name do we type in to search for to check out the babes on your side of the pond?

Mike

my2002lightning
08-19-2004, 08:33 PM
u wil see all the chicks over cars, but on sunday they stopped just after this photos cause one chick jumped on a guys roof and caved it in the guy took the hump and through her of buy the legs,but there will be a full on with the truck and chicks soonNorman,

Sounds like a Benny Hill espisode. :cool:

UUDLOSE
08-19-2004, 09:14 PM
........... what magazine name do we type in to search for to check out the babes on your side of the pond?

Mike

Oooops, never mind!

http://www.fastandmodified.com/ Don't forget to click on babes guys! All I can say is ....Vivian! :bows

Tex Arcana
08-19-2004, 10:05 PM
Oooops, never mind!

http://www.fastandmodified.com/ Don't forget to click on babes guys! All I can say is ....Vivian! :bows

http://www.fastandmodified.com/FAM_PICS/PICandIMAGES/Issue%204%20pics/vivianpic3.jpg

I must say I do agree... :d

REXRENEGADE
08-20-2004, 09:52 AM
SCOTLAND RULES!!!!
"The Old Country"
Have a pint of HEAVY for all us L boys (and girls) in TEXAS!
:beer:

mc-svt
08-20-2004, 09:30 PM
see the tall one at the back well ,
i was with her and she is tall i mean , as i was talking to her her dimples were poking my eyes out ,
we had a righ giggle ,,
:rll: after i bought the raffle tickets of her i never won duh :rll:
http://www.fastandmodified.com/FAM_pages/previews/show%20preview/pic9.htm