PDA

View Full Version : happy b-day 2 me

byrd35us
08-17-2004, 11:44 PM
:banana: knana just sux i will have to wait till im 23 before i can buy the 06 l

my2002lightning
08-17-2004, 11:57 PM
Chris,

I was drafting an Off-Topic Happy B-Day post before midnight when I saw your post. Happy B-Day! :beer:

Know where Holly Beach is on the La. Gulf-Coast? Swimming in the Gulf and alligators in the swamps. knana

Gotta' love college summer road-trips!:beer:

Ronald

:banana: knana just sux i will have to wait till im 23 before i can buy the 06 l

sonicbluetommy
08-18-2004, 12:28 AM
Chris,

I was drafting an Off-Topic Happy B-Day post before midnight when I saw your post. Happy B-Day! :beer:

Know where Holly Beach is on the La. Gulf-Coast? Swimming in the Gulf and alligators in the swamps. knana

Gotta' love college summer road-trips!:beer:

Ronald

Is there no place in this entire country you don't have a story about????? :eek: :D

byrd35us
08-18-2004, 10:29 AM
yup I know where holly beach is its in cameron, but most people from this area dont swim in that water its just nasty :nono: . We call it the yooho beach cause it looks like chocolate milk. Now it is a real fun place to go and ride atv's cause that have alot of hills and trails but other than riding atvs and fishing. Thats bout all that beach is good for.