PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone,

ElScotO
08-18-2004, 08:03 PM
was just goin to say hey, I live in san angelo, and iv always just liked to check out the boards because you guys always have alot of fun it seems, I tried to get myself into a L at one time, but insurance for a 19 year old didnt seem too promising, so i might give it maybe 6 months until I cant stand it anymore and go buy one, right now, I drive a SVT Focus, but, my main question is, does anyone know if they will give any kind of special deals if you buy an 04 L, maybe somekind of incentive for the 06's?

thanks.

Scott-

and by the way..Does anyone live in the san angelo Area? i just moved here and dont know anyone, iv been to Wall raceway a couple of times and seen a couple of Ls out there

skalywags
08-18-2004, 09:08 PM
search this site. there was a post with something i think was called a Power Lease, where you lease an '04 and then get somekinda deal on the '06', Just be ready if your looking at getting an '06'. Based on some posts here, and a couple things i read the '06' is going to jump up the price!
And welcome to the board!
as quoted from a quote on this forum:
As quoted from the SVT.ford website:

PowerLease gives customers the opportunity to drive a new 2004 Mustang Cobra or F-150 Lightning on a short-term lease that will expire when the next-generation vehicles are launched. What's more, PowerLease includes a transferable priority option to lease or buy a next-generation 2006 SVT F-150 Lightning or 2007 SVT Mustang Cobra when they enter production (currently scheduled for late 2005 and mid-2006, respectively).

Shiner1
08-19-2004, 09:17 AM
Yep...power lease. That's what I have been hearing. I used to live in San Angelo. Way back in 1985 when I was in the AF. I knew a guy that was............OMG...I've turned into :ron:

Welcome