PDA

View Full Version : 4lb pulley questions

lenard_hester
08-18-2004, 08:23 PM
1. I recently purchased a 4lb interchangeable lower pulley for my lightning and I was trying to find out what belt size I need for it. The person I bought it from said that it was "NAPA Part# K080680" but I was unable to find this on their web site. Is this the same as a Gatorback 4080680? If so, where is the best place localy to get one?

2. Is this easy enough to install that I could do it myself?

3. If not where is a good place to get this installed?

4. I have a DiabloChip but I am trying to get a Superchip. Should I get a chip installed at the same time or will the stock program run fine with the new pulley?

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Alpine
08-18-2004, 08:59 PM
1. I recently purchased a 4lb interchangeable lower pulley for my lightning and I was trying to find out what belt size I need for it. The person I bought it from said that it was "NAPA Part# K080680" but I was unable to find this on their web site. Is this the same as a Gatorback 4080680? If so, where is the best place localy to get one?

2. Is this easy enough to install that I could do it myself?

3. If not where is a good place to get this installed?

4. I have a DiabloChip but I am trying to get a Superchip. Should I get a chip installed at the same time or will the stock program run fine with the new pulley?

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.Call Terry at Performance Research ,214-923-0045. He can install your pulley, get you the right belt, and hook you up with a chip or a SCT.:tu:

blueoval01
08-18-2004, 09:01 PM
1. I recently purchased a 4lb interchangeable lower pulley for my lightning and I was trying to find out what belt size I need for it. The person I bought it from said that it was "NAPA Part# K080680" but I was unable to find this on their web site. Is this the same as a Gatorback 4080680? If so, where is the best place localy to get one? The part number i have is K080675

2. Is this easy enough to install that I could do it myself? Depends on the quantity of beer consumed.

3. If not where is a good place to get this installed? We have a supporting vendor here that can help you. Along with a couple WWFB teams.

4. I have a DiabloChip but I am trying to get a Superchip. Should I get a chip installed at the same time or will the stock program run fine with the new pulley? Terry does SuperChips and can program same for you. 4# with stock program is a :nono:.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Alpine
08-18-2004, 09:04 PM
We have a supporting vendor here that can help you. Along with a couple WWFB teams.

.WWFB teams.....:rll: I like that!

L8 APEX
08-18-2004, 10:07 PM
I have ordered some Gatorbacks nobody local stocks them worth a crap. The 680 will fit a 6 and 4# pulley for interchanging purposes.