PDA

View Full Version : Are there any lightnings in Garland?

B-N-B-Adam
07-31-2002, 01:36 AM
Hey is there any lightnings in Garland besides me? I have only seen one since I bought mine. Just curious. Also if ayone has any ideas or suggestions for some first mods to make on the truck it would be greatly appreciated. And if anyone has any ideas on what to do to a Supercharged Harley Davidson F-150 I am sure my brother would be interested also. Where does everyone meet or go on cruises to talk to other people that have the sense to buy an awesome truck like ours? I am the new guy on the block so I am just trying to get some info.
Thanks, Adam

L8 APEX
07-31-2002, 06:27 AM
We are meeting at Hooters in ARlington at I20 and Green Oaks Thursday after 5.:tu:

Ripster
07-31-2002, 07:59 PM
I'm in Rowlett, not Garland but close. There is a small crusie in every Thursday off Hwy 66 and Dalrock Rd. I haven't had a chance to go since I bought my truck, but I plan to go next Thurs.

B-N-B-Adam
08-01-2002, 01:05 AM
Thanks a lot but unfourtunatly I work in hell on second shift. I would like to join in on the cruises but I will be working. Do yall ever cruise on the weekends? I also have seen the same lightning twice this week on Forest and Shiloh. It is silver like mine. Thanks for the info if ever I get a chance I will try to meet up with yall sometime. Adam