PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Supporting Member or not?

TP Derrick D
08-24-2004, 09:34 PM
OK....ALL NON SUPPORTING USERS.... its only a month before Fun Ford and the following week is Truck(Lightning)Fest. So now is a good time to consider becoming a Supporting Member of TALON and not just a registered user. at both events you should have plenty opportunity to get Doug the $10 to help with up keep of the site. looking at the #s and location of users, there are quite a few of local non supporters. Help make this site more than just a place for you to ask questions and sell things. There are a few more fringe benefits for the Supporting Members than registered users.
Supporting Members go to Supporting Members forum please. :)

ghostt
08-24-2004, 09:40 PM
sounds good but since im working the nite breed hrs7pm /8am 6days a week most of last yr is there a place or an address to send to to help out,if so ill get something on the way for this

bobbywade69
08-24-2004, 09:42 PM
No Problems Here!!:nana2

TP Derrick D
08-24-2004, 09:46 PM
sounds good but since im working the nite breed hrs7pm /8am 6days a week most of last yr is there a place or an address to send to to help out,if so ill get something on the way for this
Send Doug Boss, the forum moderator a PM. He sure to get the answers to everyone thats interested.

TP Derrick D
08-24-2004, 09:49 PM
No Problems Here!!:nana2

Bobby, of course not you !!! Look under your avatar.... :hammer: :D

wesman
08-24-2004, 09:51 PM
2 big tags in the upper right corner...Support Talonclub.com and Join talonclub.com....via Paypal.

--wes

ghostt
08-24-2004, 10:03 PM
it would have to be cash or a check if thats cool i dont use paypal any more way to many problems over the last yr with them

PoorSvtman
08-24-2004, 10:04 PM
If any body needs help i can paypal doug the 10 bones and u can pay me... Just an offer....

my2002lightning
08-24-2004, 10:29 PM
I'll agree with Derrick on this one. :tu: Let's help Doug support the costs incurred in maintaining this site.

TALON is great group of L owners and I'm proud to be a part. We would like to attend LightningFest like last year, but our tentative schedule doesn't look like it will work out. Last year ROCKED! :nana2

Now, if I had a $.05 for every :ron: thrown out there, I'd be making rent here. :D

DamonH
08-25-2004, 03:44 PM
Just sent paypal ... :tu:

Silver_2000
08-26-2004, 09:13 AM
Guys - I know that PayPal can sometime be a pain - BUT the system built into the software here is VERY well designed - It keeps track of who paid what when - It automatically upgrades your account to Full Member - Makes my job tolerable. BUT its ALL based on Paypal -

You can however borrow a paypal account to do it - Give your buddy with a PayPal account $10 and login to the Forum as YOU - He uses his paypal account to subscribe
http://www.talonclub.com/forum/announcement.php?f=2

And you are NOW a supporting member - The system keeps track of when you joined automatically gives you access to cool new private forum and to upload pictures in the SVTgalleries. There is NO connection between his paypal and your TALON account - It WONT try to autorenew -

The idea behind the Supporting members is to help offset some of the costs of the Software and the server.

See you at L FEST and FFW Finals

Doug

WA 2 FST
08-26-2004, 04:25 PM
I blow and go on a number of forums and honestly never even paid attention to "Supporting Member" stuff under people's IDs.

So, I appreciate this thread b/c it was informative for me.

<---- now a Supporting Member

Silver_2000
08-26-2004, 04:27 PM
Thanks to all that have chipped in..

Doug

PoorSvtman
08-26-2004, 06:22 PM
Im taking care of jeremey this weekend, so if anyone else wants to use my paypal to become a supporting member come on over

Marc 01 L
08-27-2004, 01:29 PM
Posting here to see if Pay Pal works instantly. :cool:

Silver_2000
08-27-2004, 01:36 PM
Posting here to see if Pay Pal works instantly. :cool:
Yes it does - The power of technology

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:27:40
Item #3_189 - Notification of Payment Received from
Item Title: Talon Full Members Subscription

THANKS !!