PDA

View Full Version : Know anyone that installs roll cages?

T Hogg
08-24-2004, 10:11 PM
You guys know anyone in the area that is good with roll cage installs. I need to get this truck to someone shop by the end of the week. It would be great if they did body work too.

Thanks.

02BOLT
08-24-2004, 10:37 PM
Wolff Racecraft, I believe they're off of Pioneer in Arlington.

L8 APEX
08-24-2004, 10:59 PM
I told you Wolff Saturday T :hammer: . They are the shizzle:tu:

TP Derrick D
08-24-2004, 11:02 PM
Wolff Racecraft, I believe they're off of Pioneer in Arlington.
Yeah Wolfe...They are building a 6 point for my Mustang right now. Like Rob said they are on Pioneer about 2 blocks west of Davis & 3 blocks east of Bowen past USA Motorsports & Drop Zone. Wolfe's shop is right behind and in same buildings as 2 Wheel World the motorcycle shop. He build cages and suspensions for most of the cars on the Pro 5-0 circuit FFW and NMRA circuits. I got his address and number at home I can post up tomorrow.

Shiner1
08-25-2004, 12:25 AM
Not that I need a cage right now but I have been wondering...Are the two bars that extend through the rear window, into the bed required? I really don't want to replace the window and I like my hard bed cover.

L8 APEX
08-25-2004, 12:36 AM
Not that I need a cage right now but I have been wondering...Are the two bars that extend through the rear window, into the bed required? I really don't want to replace the window and I like my hard bed cover.yep gotta have them to be certified.

my2002lightning
08-25-2004, 01:22 AM
Try Stan/Ruslow at ruslow@yahoo.com. I believe that's his email addr.

He's based in Ark., but he's VERY good and back in town from the "Wild West" from what I understand.

I don't have his # handy.

T Hogg
08-25-2004, 09:19 AM
I told you Wolff Saturday T :hammer: . They are the shizzle:tu:
My bad. I was still sleep when we were talking. BTW my brother didn't know what hit him. He was looking all over my truck for a bottle. I told him all I did was recharge the K&N.:d

Thanks guys I'll give him a call.