PDA

View Full Version : First post on TALON

kornacoSVT
08-25-2004, 08:56 AM
Hey guys and gals... I almost forgot about this site. I joined ages ago but never posted. I'm on FTW often. Just wanted to say "hi." Have a great day...!!! :)

tliss
08-25-2004, 09:09 AM
Welcome to our little corner of the web. You'll find lots of good info here, and you'll make some great friends as well. Hopefully you'll be able to make it out to one of the meetings or events. You know FFW and LightningFest are coming up, too....

Tom

Silver_2000
08-25-2004, 10:55 AM
Welcome to our little corner of the web. You'll find lots of good info here, and you'll make some great friends as well. Hopefully you'll be able to make it out to one of the meetings or events. You know FFW and LightningFest are coming up, too....

Tom
What he said .... :tu: :tu:

kornacoSVT
08-25-2004, 05:37 PM
Thx

Yeah, a friend at work was talking bout the FFW coming up in September, I think. I've never heard of the LightningFest however...has that been around for a while, where is it held at..?

tliss
08-25-2004, 06:22 PM
Thx

Yeah, a friend at work was talking bout the FFW coming up in September, I think. I've never heard of the LightningFest however...has that been around for a while, where is it held at..?
LightningFest was first introduced last year, and this is the second year. It is in Topeka KS, at Heartland Park Speedway, Sept 24-26. There is a large group of us heading up there Sept 23, and there is an expectation of upwards of nearly 400 Lightning, Harley and Super Duty owners there this year.. Info is on the NLOC web board at http://www.nloc.net/forum/index.php. All of the major tuners will be present, and there are lots of events to get in.

Hopefully you can make plans to join us!

Tom

Silver_2000
08-25-2004, 11:47 PM
Thx

More info here
http://www.lightninghdtruckfest2004.com/index.php