PDA

View Full Version : Steve & Jeff

bobbywade69
08-29-2004, 03:33 PM
Yea bro after that burnout I did up at work, I didn't even see I was burning out on the intersection white line oh well it made the tires turn white!! But that is the best way 2 finish off my old tires 2 bring in tha new ones in the morning! I havent seen the marks I left yet but I bet they are good I was able 2 get 2 3rd gear!!:evil :burnout: had 2 left my tradational Mr. Wade trade mark!!!:tu: I will post some pics of it tommorrow when I get back 2 work and take pictures of them!

99WhiteBeast
08-29-2004, 03:50 PM
Yea bro after that burnout I did up at work, I didn't even see I was burning out on the intersection white line oh well it made the tires turn white!! But that is the best way 2 finish off my old tires 2 bring in tha new ones in the morning! I havent seen the marks I left yet but I bet they are good I was able 2 get 2 3rd gear!!:evil :burnout: had 2 left my tradational Mr. Wade trade mark!!!:tu: I will post some pics of it tommorrow when I get back 2 work and take pictures of them!Bro, you left a 3 to 4 inch pile of that white stripe behimd your tires! That was too damn funny!:rll:

Alpine
08-29-2004, 03:54 PM
Bro, you left a 3 to 4 inch pile of that white stripe behimd your tires! That was too damn funny!:rll:Bobby, we were about an 1/8 mile back, I turn to Steve and we both started laughing are arses off! The intersection has a couple of speed bumps in it now.knana

Tex Arcana
08-29-2004, 04:10 PM
http://webpages.charter.net/silverspurs21/SS/smiles/pics.gif

bobbywade69
08-30-2004, 05:41 PM
Everyone and tha Boss Man was asking today who tha hell left those dark long black marks up at work!! But everyone knew in their back of their mind it was me!!:evil

Nuhklz
08-30-2004, 05:43 PM
Everyone and tha Boss Man was asking today who tha hell left those dark long black marks up at work!! But everyone knew in their back of their mind it was me!!:evil
Did your white tires give any clues? http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/banana2.gif