PDA

View Full Version : How are you guys doing?

J.D. Blackwell
09-02-2004, 06:11 PM
Just seeing how everyone is doing. I don't hardly ever get on here anymore. Miss going to the meetings and such. Just too busy working.

But I guess I will see you guys that are going to Truckfest. I won't be hard to find. You could pick me out of a crowd of 100. Stop over and drink a few cold ones if you aren't racing at that time. I am just going to Show and thats it.

Take care and God bless,
Justin

TP Derrick D
09-02-2004, 09:04 PM
What's up JD?
You can count on me stopping in . You coming to Fun Ford this year?

Silver_2000
09-02-2004, 11:48 PM
See you there

J.D. Blackwell
09-03-2004, 08:16 AM
What's up JD?
You can count on me stopping in. You coming to Fun Ford this year?

I don't think I will make it. I wanted to make the Show there, but I need to save my pennies for Topeka. I have to many other projects taking up some of my funds. I about got my 475rwhp/1,000rwtq Dodge Cummins dually about running. I got to put the cluctch in and install the 5" exhaust. Also got to stop in Tulsa on the way up and drop my Banshee motor off to get bored and ported for the sand dunes.

Later,
Justin

Crawford
09-03-2004, 11:58 AM
Justin,

Good to see you are still alive. Also glad to hear you will be at Lfest. I will be sure to take refuge in the rolling house again. We will catch up over a few beers here in a couple weeks man.

J.D. Blackwell
09-03-2004, 02:11 PM
Justin,

Good to see you are still alive. Also glad to hear you will be at Lfest. I will be sure to take refuge in the rolling house again. We will catch up over a few beers here in a couple weeks man.

Yep, will have it again this year. I don't mind anyone coming over and hanging out...I just don't want it to get out of hand. There weren't too many people last year...it was nice. If a lot of people come over this year, we can hang out outside under the awning. Would hate to have too many people inside at one time...I get clostrafobic (sp), so bring you lawn chairs.

Later,
Justin

P.S. I will make sure pops keeps all his whisky and vodka in the motorhome again like last year.:banana:

tliss
09-03-2004, 03:19 PM
Yep, will have it again this year. I don't mind anyone coming over and hanging out...I just don't want it to get out of hand. There weren't too many people last year...it was nice. If a lot of people come over this year, we can hang out outside under the awning. Would hate to have too many people inside at one time...I get clostrafobic (sp), so bring you lawn chairs.

Later,
Justin

P.S. I will make sure pops keeps all his whisky and vodka in the motorhome again like last year.:banana:
Justin, glad to hear you're going. It has been a while and I look forward to getting a chance to sit back and hang out with you again. If you want, we can set up my 20x10 party tent next door for refuge. I plan on bringing it again anyway!

Tom

J.D. Blackwell
09-03-2004, 03:28 PM
Justin, glad to hear you're going. It has been a while and I look forward to getting a chance to sit back and hang out with you again. If you want, we can set up my 20x10 party tent next door for refuge. I plan on bringing it again anyway!

Tom

That will work Tom, we'll Git R Done.

Hey my old truck will be back up there too this year. Shane got the new Works 112 on there and 60# injectors and such. I think he will be showing too. He is driving all the way from Houston and he will follow me on up.

Justin