PDA

View Full Version : My crappy bad luck

Krystle
09-07-2004, 12:02 PM
Well... I thought I was going to get my truck back and it be ok... I went to pick the truck up last Friday.. It was running good.. Looked great.. Back to normal I thought...

I went to get in it Saturday morning.. Turned it over.. And my exhaust sounded awful... It sounded like a freaking farm truck from H***.... I get in it drove it down the road.. At idle my truck felt like it was going to fall apart.. So I park it and wait until today the FIRST day Tyler Ford was open since the holiday... I bring it up there and the dude says its pulling all sorts of codes and they will have to keep it and check it out...

Heres the bad news... He doesnt know if the ol dudes insurance is going to pay since I was hit from the rearend.. He said it COULD have knocked some stuff loose since it knocked my in dash cd player out and threw me into the steering wheel.. But he wont know until the mechanic says if its from the wreck or not from the wreck..

Im so pi**** because this isnt my fault.. And I might have to pay for whatever is wrong if the good ol Ford Mechanic says its not from the wreck..

:vomit:

Silver_2000
09-07-2004, 01:57 PM
Krystle

Its NOT the mechanics opinion that matters - Its the adjusters

Doug

PoorSvtman
09-07-2004, 06:21 PM
Damn that sucks. hope its nothing major.

UUDLOSE
09-08-2004, 12:56 PM
Well... I thought I was going to get my truck back and it be ok... I went to pick the truck up last Friday.. It was running good.. Looked great.. Back to normal I thought...

I went to get in it Saturday morning.. Turned it over.. And my exhaust sounded awful... It sounded like a freaking farm truck from H***.... I get in it drove it down the road.. At idle my truck felt like it was going to fall apart.. So I park it and wait until today the FIRST day Tyler Ford was open since the holiday... I bring it up there and the dude says its pulling all sorts of codes and they will have to keep it and check it out...

Heres the bad news... He doesnt know if the ol dudes insurance is going to pay since I was hit from the rearend.. He said it COULD have knocked some stuff loose since it knocked my in dash cd player out and threw me into the steering wheel.. But he wont know until the mechanic says if its from the wreck or not from the wreck..

Im so pi**** because this isnt my fault.. And I might have to pay for whatever is wrong if the good ol Ford Mechanic says its not from the wreck..

:vomit:

Just use the phrase(s) "Hidden damage" or "Residual Damage", followed by "result of the accident". Good Luck