PDA

View Full Version : Question about FFW

00Bolt
09-14-2004, 01:10 PM
if i wanted to race down the 1/4 a few times, what do I need to do?? is it all bracket racing or will there be just runs???

iv never done 1/4 and would like to try it out....

Silver_2000
09-14-2004, 01:13 PM
if i wanted to race down the 1/4 a few times, what do I need to do?? is it all bracket racing or will there be just runs???

iv never done 1/4 and would like to try it out....
Go check out funfordevents.com

What I would do is sign up for street ford class - showup EARLY sat to get test and tune runs in before noon then run the street ford class ...

Cheapest way to get runs in - unles they run T&Tune on Fri Night

03LightningRocks
09-14-2004, 04:56 PM
Go check out funfordevents.com

What I would do is sign up for street ford class - showup EARLY sat to get test and tune runs in before noon then run the street ford class ...

Cheapest way to get runs in - unles they run T&Tune on Fri Night

Friday will be test and tune during the day, but you would still have to pay the 50 bucks for the S/F class and then pay the additional what ever to run T&T on Friday. Or you can just show up Saturday morning like Doug says and get in a few passes during time trials and a few more in the S/F category.

Oh and the S/F entry fee also entitles you to run Sunday also...if ya want to make it a double header.

00Bolt
09-14-2004, 05:08 PM
thanks guys... sounds fun but I wont be able to make it until early Sat afternoon, so ill be too late... guess ill just go and check out all the sweet rides..

thanks for the info!

Silver_2000
09-14-2004, 09:10 PM
Friday will be test and tune during the day, but you would still have to pay the 50 bucks for the S/F class and then pay the additional what ever to run T&T on Friday. Or you can just show up Saturday morning like Doug says and get in a few passes during time trials and a few more in the S/F category.

Oh and the S/F entry fee also entitles you to run Sunday also...if ya want to make it a double header.
Dont you have to pay again to run SF again ? YOu used to...

03LightningRocks
09-14-2004, 09:22 PM
Dont you have to pay again to run SF again ? YOu used to...
Now you have me wondering...LOL. I know for sure that in Q/F it is a twoferone. I have been doing Q/F to get some time trials in on Sundays. I feel fairly certain that all the brackets are twofer's.

We used to be able to sneak in a run, but FFW told us that if we get caught doing it again, they will DQ our arses from T/T. So now I just pay my entry for Q/F and do it legally.

TP Derrick D
09-15-2004, 09:30 PM

all categories are the 2 days. S/F is only $50 all others are $75. Test/Tune Fri is $25 10am - 4pm

BLACKSUNSHINE
09-17-2004, 02:29 PM
Are all us talon guys paking near each other to hang out of do you have to enter the show for all of us to be together...I guess thats for entering the show..my L is defidently not show quality but I want to visit with all you guys without having to enter.