PDA

View Full Version : why I wont stay at a ramada again..

Silver_2000
09-20-2004, 09:58 AM
this weekends hotel fun

http://svtlightnings.com/ramada/ramada_limited.htm

byrd35us
09-20-2004, 10:07 AM
:vomit: That is absolutely disgusting. I dont know how you made it one night there. I think I have seen some cardboard boxes on the side of the road cleaner than that. And alot cheaper :D

Silver_2000
09-20-2004, 10:49 AM
There were 3 big events in Ennis and no other hotels available

Doug

George G.
09-20-2004, 10:53 AM
You mean you don't want a free 1 week stay and any Ramada Inn? No kinda recourse desired, eh? I don't blame ya. I've seen truck stop rest rooms in better shape than that!

Nuhklz
09-20-2004, 11:08 AM
this weekends hotel fun

http://svtlightnings.com/ramada/ramada_limited.htm
Was it a "rent by the hour" place?

Sixpipes
09-20-2004, 11:09 AM
http://svtlightnings.com/ramada/ramada-P9172430.jpg

As my wife always says, "Things like that won't happen if you learn to lift the lid."

I quit Ramada Inns a long time ago. Personally I think they should change the spelling to Rahmadah. :cool:

George G.
09-20-2004, 11:52 AM
You even moved that wall paper without wearing gloves!:nono:

Wht95Lightning
09-20-2004, 05:58 PM
oh man that is sick :vomit:

I think I would've slept in the truck.

03LightningRocks
09-20-2004, 06:23 PM
That is disgusting. I noticed that Howard Johnson is one of their chains. In Ohio we stayed at a Howard Johnson. That place was a dump also. It smelled like cat sh!t in the room and the house keeper(if you want to call it that) would turn off the A/C so it would be hot as hell when we returned at night. It took at least 2 hours to cool back off.

I had the Ramada experience this season also. The arse wipes went through our luggage while we were out. Howard came up missing a pack of smokes and they took some of my meds out of a pill box( I hope the thief enjoyed his cholestrol medication). The room cleaning involved picking up the dirty towels and folding them. I suppose I should have been mature and written a letter like you Doug, but instead, I turned Howard loose on the room our last night there:evil .

I became a Holiday Inn customer exclusively for the last 5 events.

Rocks

wesman
09-20-2004, 09:31 PM
Oh my :vomit:

--wes

PoorSvtman
09-22-2004, 10:28 PM
man thats nasty......... I had to stay at a place like that when i went to rome georgia....... best motel i could find had nasty tubs. Tubs were almost solid black..... But then again it is rome georgia and its not the most popular place so its probly just used for one night stans.

Tex Arcana
09-27-2004, 01:40 PM
That was positively ghastly. Goes to show you that you get what you pay for, and if you go cheap, you get cheap (no dig at you, Doug!). :(

Good letter, too, fat lot of good it'll do you. Good of you to post up the info, and warn everyone, that's the best way to show them your displeasure, just send everyone someplace else.

Tex Arcana
09-27-2004, 01:40 PM
...its probly just used for one night stains.
Freudian slip?? :d