PDA

View Full Version : L Fest Hotel room

L8 APEX
09-21-2004, 10:50 PM
Anybody need one? Hosting Holiday Inn:tu:

L8 APEX
09-22-2004, 01:03 PM
Looks like Adam will take it. I am pretty much screwed for making L Fest now. Jim called me and said if I want my long block I need to go down to Houston with $3200 bucks and pick it up:Bullshit . I hope old blue makes the trip. If I left here at 3 I would get down there about 7-8 and if I came right back I would get here about 3am:hammer: . Looks like the Crown is gonna have to come out of retirement:beer:

02BOLT
09-22-2004, 03:07 PM
Looks like Adam will take it. I am pretty much screwed for making L Fest now. Jim called me and said if I want my long block I need to go down to Houston with $3200 bucks and pick it up:Bullshit . I hope old blue makes the trip. If I left here at 3 I would get down there about 7-8 and if I came right back I would get here about 3am:hammer: . Looks like the Crown is gonna have to come out of retirement:beer:
WTF!!!! Was he not just up here!?!:confused: That sucks bro. Looks like the convoys are getting smaller all the time. I hope you can figure out a way to make it.

Later...

L8 APEX
09-23-2004, 01:47 AM
Just got back in with the motor. It was at Pauls house which is another hour South of Houston in Sweeny right off the Gulf of Fricking Mexico!!! I got down there and they were in town at WalMart so I had to wait at a quicky mart for an hour until they came back. If you see me drinking the Crown at breakfast don't be alarmed. It is my last thread of sanity.