PDA

View Full Version : Not going to LightningFest?

98Cobra
09-23-2004, 07:33 PM
LOSERS!!!!

(The rest of us are on our fourth beer.)

cpeapea
09-23-2004, 07:55 PM
unfortunately i have to work.

L1nt2B
09-23-2004, 08:06 PM
Man that hurt!

PoorSvtman
09-23-2004, 09:06 PM
weak im on my 5th :beer:

not realy i just woke up from a 4 hour nap knana

Nuhklz
09-23-2004, 10:09 PM
Ouch!

Hope everybody arrived safely.

Silver_2000
09-23-2004, 10:29 PM
Everyone made it with out incident

One Flat Trailer tire but that was repaired quickly

Doug

my2002lightning
09-24-2004, 12:51 AM
Good to hear everyone arrived safely. :tu:

How did the media reception turn out with the KC TV station? How many Ls total rolling into Topeka?

Ronald

byrd35us
09-24-2004, 07:59 AM
well I anticipated going schedule vacation from work and everything. But, 2 things happened 1. one of my employee's has been out sick for 2 weeks and also my truck has not been cooperating. I have taken to the dealership 5 times and we still can't figure out what is wrong with it. Could have possibly still made it but didnt want to take a chance driving the truck with it running half arse also wouldnt have been any fun without the truck. Oh well. Chit happens. U Guys have a blast and be careful.

tliss
09-26-2004, 09:08 PM
Good to hear everyone arrived safely. :tu:

How did the media reception turn out with the KC TV station? How many Ls total rolling into Topeka?

Ronald
No media reception. Dwight put the word out but no one showed. At one point we had 33+ in the convoy, but ended up rolling into the hotel with around 15 or so. We arrived at the exact same time as the convoy coming in from Indianapolis, so we wound up getting just a tad bigger as we rolled in.

Tom

03LightningRocks
09-26-2004, 09:21 PM
No media reception. Dwight put the word out but no one showed. At one point we had 33+ in the convoy, but ended up rolling into the hotel with around 15 or so. We arrived at the exact same time as the convoy coming in from Indianapolis, so we wound up getting just a tad bigger as we rolled in.

Tom

Tom.............crap.....I kept forgetting to mention something to you. This reminded me of it. When I went through the toll booth at Topeka, the guy working the booth brought up the TV people. He said they where there waiting for us, but where told they could not film on the toll way without "OFFICIAL" approval from the state. The State Stoopers ran them off:eek: .

Sorry I forgot to tell you.

tliss
09-26-2004, 09:22 PM
Tom.............crap.....I kept forgetting to mention something to you. This reminded me of it. When I went through the toll booth at Topeka, the guy working the booth brought up the TV people. He said they where there waiting for us, but where told they could not film on the toll way without "OFFICIAL" approval from the state. The State Stoopers ran them off:eek: .

Sorry I forgot to tell you.
WHAT???:eek:

Kansas sucks :Bullshit

Tom

03LightningRocks
09-26-2004, 09:27 PM

Tom
I'll second that!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant to tell you sooner, I couldn't find you when I first arrived at the hotel and just forgot it by the next morning. I did tell someone....I think it was Crawford:confused: .

my2002lightning
09-26-2004, 10:48 PM
And ya'll thought Okla. sucks?!? :D

I/we thought about pulling an "all-nighter" and driving up there after work Friday, but there were photos to be taken and cake-tastings to attend on Sat., evidently. :hammer: :rolleyes:

Hell, I didn't even get time this weekend to go to the range north of Frisco to sight in my .300 Win. Mag. for deer season! :mad:

Glad TALON did well and arrived home safely,

Ronald

Tom

Crawford
09-27-2004, 11:43 AM
I think it was Crawford:confused: .

Wasnt me... unless that brain cell drowned in Yagermeister that night! :eek:

TP Derrick D
09-30-2004, 09:38 PM
Wasnt me... unless that brain cell drowned in Yagermeister that night! :eek:

You mentioned it to me Ron. I don't know who else you mentioned it to.

03LightningRocks
09-30-2004, 11:44 PM
You mentioned it to me Ron. I don't know who else you mentioned it to.

Thank goodness............:eek: . I started to think I was talking to myself that night:rll: .

I remember now. I believe you said something about me letting Tom know. I was so darned tired, I went to bed after i got registered.

Rocks:beer: