PDA

View Full Version : What's a good price for my L ?

my2002lightning
09-30-2004, 07:58 PM
I'm kicking around the idea of upgrading to a Sonic-Blue '04 L. :bows

To summarize:

Bone-stock (never had a chip/pulley/etc.). Just a 12" cone air filter and Terry's Big-Mouth catback.
Never tracked except for the TMS charity event earlier this year.
Red Wet-Okole's and a Bed-Rug.

Also, I have all of the SVT servicing documentation at suggested intervals, dealer window stickers, and Royal Purple oil receipts and change intervals.

Hell, we even have the glossy calendar on the 'fridge of us picking up the L at the dealership at Montrose Ford in OH.

The L just clicked over 25K miles, too.

Thanks,

Ronald

dboat
09-30-2004, 08:01 PM
Ronald,
Since its a red one, the slowest color and it drinks oil... I'd give you $5 for it..cash, as is too.. :evil
Dana

Actually, the resale isnt all that good right now since they are offering incentives(read it on F150online) on L's right now..
Good Luck,

I would just keep it.. how many more payments do you have left?

I'm kicking around the idea of upgrading to a Sonic-Blue '04 L. :bows

To summarize:

Bone-stock (never had a chip/pulley/etc.). Just a 12" cone air filter and Terry's Big-Mouth catback.
Never tracked except for the TMS charity event earlier this year.
Red Wet-Okole's and a Bed-Rug.

Also, I have all of the SVT servicing documentation at suggested intervals, dealer window stickers, and Royal Purple oil receipts and change intervals.

Hell, we even have the glossy calendar on the 'fridge of us picking up the L at the dealership at Montrose Ford in OH.

The L just clicked over 25K miles, too.

Thanks,

Ronald

L8 APEX
09-30-2004, 08:05 PM
KBB says 21,425 you may do a little better on trade in or private sale. Today is the last day for the 0% for 72months. What a deal on financing.

blueoval01
09-30-2004, 09:02 PM
I'm kicking around the idea of upgrading to a Sonic-Blue '04 L. :bows ....... And I'm on my way over to slap the crap outta your punkin' head.
What the F**K kinda plan is that for someone getting married in a few weeks?
The new Mrs. Ronald may like to have a few thangs besides a new L with 4 more years of payments. :hammer:
If the payments are an issue, then look at re-financing.
WOW!! An L that is paid off! What a novel idea! :rolleyes:

And after 2 weeks of new found employment, your cash flow is burning a hole in your pockets, I can think of several nice investments that actually come with 2 car garages!! :evil

Silver_2000
09-30-2004, 09:43 PM
....... And I'm on my way over to slap the crap outta your punkin' head.
The new Mrs. Ronald may like to have a few thangs besides a new L with 4 more years of payments. :hammer:

And after 2 weeks of new found employment, your cash flow is burning a hole in your pockets, I can think of several nice investments that actually come with 2 car garages!! :evil
SLAP

my2002lightning
09-30-2004, 10:00 PM
Mark,

Easy killer! :D I was just kicking around a few ideas. I heard 0% and thought I would consider this path - that didn't last long.

For those that may be interested, there's a brand-new '04 Sonic-Blue L in Liberty, MO. (just north of KC. for $30,162 on X-Plan). It's at Gary Crossley Ford - the salesman's name is Joe C. at 816-781-4844.

This "informed" SVT salesman initially told me it had an aftermkt. 5-speed manual transmission from SVT installed at the local Kansas City plant and it was a "one of a kind". I quizzed him a bit on this and he called back later. He later told me it was indeed a 4-speed Auto. :cool:

I think it's sort of noteworthy, the Crossley salesman referred to his Sales Manager as a "pr!ck" on the phone with me for not wanting to work with me on the X-Plan figure.:rll:

Also, there are only 2 Sonic-Blue Ls in the Colorado/Arizona/Kansas/New Mexico states - the thing is...they've been beat all to hell with golf-ball size hail recently and repaired. They are at Phil Long Ford in Denver - (303) 933-5799.

Thought I would pass along the info...

Ronald

....... And I'm on my way over to slap the crap outta your punkin' head.

blueoval01
10-01-2004, 08:29 PM
:rll:
hehehe ....... just giving you the old fatherly ....... http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/6006/442argue.gif

skalywags
10-01-2004, 08:37 PM
Mark,
Also, there are only 2 Sonic-Blue Ls in the Colorado/Arizona/Kansas/New Mexico states - the thing is...they've been beat all to hell with golf-ball size hail recently and repaired. They are at Phil Long Ford in Denver - (303) 933-5799.

Thought I would pass along the info...

Ronald
I had to stop at Bankston yesterday. While there a woman salesperson asked me if I wantedto sell by truck. I didn't even haveto think about - the answer was no! She had a guy there that was getting ready to get one of those trucks from CO.

sonicbluetommy
10-01-2004, 11:18 PM
SONIC BLUE

is the best looking!!!!

LonghornLightning
10-02-2004, 02:53 AM
blue all the way :nana2