PDA

View Full Version : Lightningfest True Street

Sixpipes
10-01-2004, 10:22 AM
Anyone have the True Street video coming through the Heartland Park Tunnel? I know Jeff had a copy, but I'm not sure it was in the proper format to post. :cool:

tliss
10-01-2004, 10:28 AM
Anyone have the True Street video coming through the Heartland Park Tunnel? I know Jeff had a copy, but I'm not sure it was in the proper format to post. :cool:
I've got most of the runs on video, but did not film the tunnel. If you want, I'll burn a CD of all video footage and give it to you next time I see you.

Tom

Sixpipes
10-01-2004, 10:37 AM
I've got most of the runs on video, but did not film the tunnel. If you want, I'll burn a CD of all video footage and give it to you next time I see you.

Tom
Since I saw red in the first round, I wouldn't be in the pictures but once. I was more interested in my little escapade in the tunnel. :D

tliss
10-01-2004, 10:43 AM
I do have your elimination run in the Pro Street class on tape from the view in my cab....when you take off you can hear the slicks grabbing. It's pretty cool. I can hook you up with that...somewhere around 6 MB including my run after...

Tom

Sixpipes
10-01-2004, 10:45 AM
I do have your elimination run in the Pro Street class on tape from the view in my cab....when you take off you can hear the slicks grabbing. It's pretty cool. I can hook you up with that...somewhere around 6 MB including my run after...

TomThat would be cool. I forgot about that one. Thanks! :cool:

Silver_2000
10-01-2004, 10:48 AM
have him send me the video - ill see if I can convert it

Alpine
10-01-2004, 02:33 PM
Hey Dennis,

Jacob has it on his digital video camera. I will call him and see if he will post it up today for you. You will love the audio portion of it.:evil You can hear the hitch plates bouncing around on the ground.:D