PDA

View Full Version : Idler Pulley

00Bolt
10-01-2004, 10:55 AM
just wanted to hear some first hand comments on it.... thanks

BC Lightning
10-01-2004, 10:58 AM
I know Rocks runs metco idler pulleys, I think the bloer and accessories idlers. I was looking at some from JDM but not sure on the size to get? 90? 100?

bobbywade69
10-01-2004, 05:02 PM
Your belt is not slipping homo!!!! Its tight as hell!! First thing is u need to get another boost gauge I have to flick it and it moves to a different spot plus I think its not hooked up wrong because your stock gauge acts all messed up!!! I guess thats something else I need to fix for u!!! :tu: Or u could just have a ghetto port job tooo!!:evil

does anyone have one of these? I am considering this being my next purchase. With my ported blower and 4lb im only pushing 11-12lbs boost and think I might be having some belt slippage...

was thinking of buying a new gator belt and idler pulley thing.... just wanted to hear some first hand comments on it.... thanks

00Bolt
10-01-2004, 05:20 PM
well i really dont think the port job is the problem. I have talked to about 8 guys with the exact port job as me... all have said they have seen about 20+ rwhp from it, and I contacted Wes and he said its all the exact port, nothing has changed.... so i just figured there has to be some small thing somewhere....

bobbywade69
10-01-2004, 05:55 PM
Like I said it might be your gauge it doesn't act like the others do it moves slow and doesn't display correct, plus I have a good idea its hooked up wrong!! U need to talk to Wes again his port is not the same, on the Apten ports u can hear them wine at idle very well ask anybody that has one and yours does not at all and also not as loud as an Apten!!! Yours still sounds stock.:nono:

well i really dont think the port job is the problem. I have talked to about 8 guys with the exact port job as me... all have said they have seen about 20+ rwhp from it, and I contacted Wes and he said its all the exact port, nothing has changed.... so i just figured there has to be some small thing somewhere....

00Bolt
10-01-2004, 06:40 PM
well im not claiming its same as apten, im saying all of wes' ports are the same... and i have not talked to one guy yet who has a complaint except me... i still think its something small like belt slippage or boost actuator or something... but i dunno....

and I dont really know first hand what Apten sounds like compared to mine... but it is louder than before I had it ported.... you act like this is your truck... step off biatch!! its mine.. i know you jelous....

ahahahahhahahaahah :rll: :rll:

bobbywade69
10-01-2004, 07:04 PM
I don't want it bitch!! I'll remeber that when u need the headers put on I might just leave some stuff off of it!!! :evil But its not belt slippage I can tell u that!!! It might be the actuator but I dout it!!! But first we need to get a good gauge on it first and go from there!!! Now for insulting me there will be a hour charge price change!!! :nono:

well im not claiming its same as apten, im saying all of wes' ports are the same... and i have not talked to one guy yet who has a complaint except me... i still think its something small like belt slippage or boost actuator or something... but i dunno....

and I dont really know first hand what Apten sounds like compared to mine... but it is louder than before I had it ported.... you act like this is your truck... step off biatch!! its mine.. i know you jelous....

ahahahahhahahaahah :rll: :rll:

00Bolt
10-01-2004, 07:06 PM
ya know im just messing with ya anyway.... :bows

i just looked and thought that was expensive like $80 for a new gauge... then I came across that wideband commander... wow... thats like $500+ for a gauge.... but must work alot better than my A/F

bobbywade69
10-01-2004, 07:09 PM
Your truck has some issues big and small but I'm getting them sorted out for u piece by piece!!! It takes time there are lots of things to fix but most of them are done now just little ones to sort out now!!! Can't complain it runs smooth and no rough idle anymore!!! I have a gauge I can use for test purposes!! Don't make me have to get your lesh back out!!!! :tu: :bows

ya know im just messing with ya anyway.... :bows

i just looked and thought that was expensive like $80 for a new gauge... then I came across that wideband commander... wow... thats like $500+ for a gauge.... but must work alot better than my A/F

wesman
10-01-2004, 08:10 PM
Just get the belt and then worry about the idlers. Contact Terry for a Gatorback

--wes

99WhiteBeast
10-01-2004, 11:56 PM
Just get the belt and then worry about the idlers. Contact Terry for a Gatorback

--wes
and get the 69":rolleyes: