PDA

View Full Version : My laugh of the night (profanity warning)

PoorSvtman
10-04-2004, 11:40 PM
I posted this on clubsi.com as well because well i know others would like to mess with him on AIM. This is a copy and paste of the thread i made over there.

Ok saw a crazy girl i talked to /hung out a few times in a chat room. I said hi and she went on to say f!ck off and message every girl that might be talking to me not to talk to me.. I kept my cool but she said i was out on the prowl for arse and all and thats all i wanted..... i ignored her to but she wouldnt stop so i kindly told her to shut her mouth and she was jealouse and crap...

She then signed out of the room and this f!cker messages me

jSANDmedicineMAN: you got some **** to say to my girl homie ?
PoorSVTMan: wtf? she was the one talking all the **** in the chat room... not me mother f!cker....... she started and i ignored it but she kept on...... all i did was say hi when i saw her....... you better get your sh!t straight. I know she tells you **** that isnt true, she already told me she lies to you to make me look like the bad guy
jSANDmedicineMAN: ill jsut tell ya, i know more about u than you think. You dont know who i am, and who i am is not important, but if i catch u acting a b!tch again, you can damn well believe that its your ass. got it?
PoorSVTMan: im so scared, your gonna have to threaten me more than that ****st!ck
jSANDmedicineMAN: i tell ya man, u have no idea lol
PoorSVTMan: haha im not scared of a fuker that has to talk **** on the net
jSANDmedicineMAN: u **** around again, and the whole southside is comming down on that ass. You dont **** with a boy from the H
PoorSVTMan: haha w/e
PoorSVTMan: apreantly you dont know much about me either........
jSANDmedicineMAN: SVT? well one can come to the conclusion that u drive a Ford. im almost willing to bet is a silver Lightning
jSANDmedicineMAN: racing tucks is gay homie, need to drop it
jSANDmedicineMAN: and im telling ya, u know nothing about me. I can bet on that
PoorSVTMan: haha nope not silve
PoorSVTMan: what u drive
jSANDmedicineMAN: you'll see me around. Be looking out for that GST 600whp 34lbs turbo
PoorSVTMan: what color
PoorSVTMan: u must have a built block
jSANDmedicineMAN: you'll jsut have to find out ;-)
PoorSVTMan: yea ok
PoorSVTMan: u probly will beat me because like most typical dsm driversin this area you all wont race from a dead stop or a 20 roll. only damn 80 rolls
PoorSVTMan: my **** is fast but i dont beat everything.........
jSANDmedicineMAN: i race all types, dont matter to me
jSANDmedicineMAN: im through with you. Trucks aint worth my time, and not worth the ticket im gonna get when i smoke that ass lol
PoorSVTMan: haha ur a ****ing ricer
PoorSVTMan: afraid of a truck?
jSANDmedicineMAN: V8 = Power made easy Dont come and talk to me about running a truck that is not worthy of my time.

He was also telling me i dont know anything about 4bangers. Funny hes supposed to know everything about me. Guess he forgot where me and some buds built a 400hp turbo hatche in the past... and ive owned 3 hondas

LOL im sry but i find it funny, i have been threathend way worse than this guy has...

Crawford
10-05-2004, 12:47 AM
Ricers always keep me rollin! :rll:

PoorSvtman
10-05-2004, 12:57 AM
yea im still laughing :rll: ... come to find out his little car hasnt run in months.

typical talon/eclpise driver tho.... ran into a few the other night, wouldnt do anything but a 70 punch. I was like i know i have no chance at 70 against your light ass car...

yet he had v8killer stickers. I told him to take the sticker off untill he would race from a dead stop or a slight roll like most v8s do...

98Cobra
10-05-2004, 09:12 AM
Haha...I love people who smack talk on the internet. :bs

Sixpipes
10-05-2004, 09:51 AM
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/211-300-89184.jpg

:D

Shiner1
10-05-2004, 11:05 AM
I didn't say it ...but I wish I had. Arguing on the net is like running a race in the special olympics...You may win, but you are still retarted..

Tex Arcana
10-05-2004, 04:36 PM
I didn't say it ...but I wish I had. Arguing on the net is like running a race in the special olympics...You may win, but you are still retarted..
http://www.drunkbastard.net/photos/arguing.jpg

How funny, tho.. prbably some rich white kid with more money than sense, and his "girlfriend" is his left hand... :evil:

PoorSvtman
10-05-2004, 06:31 PM
http://www.drunkbastard.net/photos/arguing.jpg

How funny, tho.. prbably some rich white kid with more money than sense, and his "girlfriend" is his left hand... :evil:

haha yea i sent him that pic last night as well.... I just went along with it cause i was bored :beer:

FRDRCING
10-06-2004, 08:36 AM
Here is a good comparison to the averave ricer vs. V8 :rll: