PDA

View Full Version : Looking for body shop in Dallas area

DUCK01
10-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Sorry to just "use" the TALON board like this, but figured what the hell - I'm a HALO guy, that's close enough. :rll:

Anyway, my brother has an '04 F250 diesel crew cab. Some jerkoff hit him at the store the other day and drove off - no note or anything. He's now left trying to find somewhere to fix the truck, but has no bodyshop experience in the Dallas area. I figured y'all might know a few places.

He lives in Highland Park, but would probably drive a little bit to find someone who can fix his truck properly. He said that he'd prefer a dealership's body shop, but would go anywhere with a good recommendation. I asked him about the extent and location of the damage, but he hasn't gotten back to me, yet.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

DUCK

True Blue Aggie
10-05-2004, 08:53 PM
:tu: Ahhh...Duck. One of the good Ags with a Lightning.

When i was rear-ended, I took my truck to Leadership Ford's body shop. Its right by his place in Highland Park, and you do not have to work through the dealer themselves, because it is a completely different shop. The guys there were nice, explained the bill in complete detail, and the price was not that bad. Was a very painless process....

cpeapea
10-05-2004, 09:23 PM
i always like Leezo brothers off of irving blvd in irving. also defratus collision in irving is good

BC Lightning
10-05-2004, 10:07 PM
Leo Walker's Paint and Body is the best in my opinion, They have done many show, race, custom, as well as regular body repair. Its off of Pioneer and Mavis in Irving. Keith loves to paint so he would be fair on price.

rtsprehe
10-05-2004, 10:26 PM
I know that David Mcdiavd lincon/mery iN Plano, on Plano parkway and Coit has one of the best painters in the Dallas Aera!!