PDA

View Full Version : Just A Little Support

jcblack
08-06-2002, 02:07 AM
What's up guys? I know that I am the new guy, and I have only been to one meeting, but I have a favor to ask. My girlfriend who was at the pappas meeting with me, her uncle opened a transmission shop in granbury and the grand openning is August 17th and he asked me to park my truck at the shop with the hood up to help attract some attention. He is going to have some other cars there also, because he said that the media was going to be there and that so will a radio station ( i think that is what he said). I thought that it would be awsome if a mob of lightnings showed up and it also might get a picture in the paper and stir up some business. Plus some of you might need a go transmission mechanic someday. he is awsome, he has been doing it for 20+ years. so basically i am just asking for ya'll to show up. I was the one at the meeting with the cervinis hood and speed grills. thanks,
Jacob

P.S. Terry, call me if you still have my number

curtis75051
08-06-2002, 03:46 AM
Post up an address and/or directions.:d
Time?

L8 APEX
08-06-2002, 07:24 AM
That is a busy weekend here. I have a graduation the 16h at A&M then have to be at the Ranch on the 18th for Viper day at the track:D

jcblack
08-06-2002, 04:25 PM
The name of the shop is TD's Transmission and Automotive it is located at 4646 Highway 377 E. I'm gonna be there at 9:00am because I'm gonna leave my truck there all day, but you can come anytime after that. The best way to go is I-20 W till you get to Highway 377 take this exit. Go through Whiskey Flats and Cresson, right when you get into Granbury you will see the shop on your right. The sign has a yellow arrow pointing down with red flames on it, and says TD's.