PDA

View Full Version : L-Fest 2005

sonicbluetommy
10-20-2004, 09:36 PM
Lightning Fest 2005 date and time is set! :beer:

All you douchbags :throw: :hammer: that didnt make plans this year can't use any excuses for next year (barring deaths and new jobs).

News Flash...the LF 2005 date and location has been selected!
Hello to all,

After spending a lot of time on the phone, email and general discussions, the time and place for LightningFest 2005 has been selected!

Location - KC International Raceway (KCIR)

Date - 23-25 September 2005

Events - 3 DAYS of drag racing

Events - Truck show on Sunday 25th

Friday night BBQ

Evenings free for H00TERS visits!

World's fastest golf cart races!

World's fastest motorized scooter races

This year there will be NO Open Track or Autocross

Plan your vacation time NOW

See you in KC!

03LightningRocks
10-27-2004, 03:44 PM
Lightning Fest 2005 date and time is set! :beer:

All you douchbags :throw: :hammer: that didnt make plans this year can't use any excuses for next year (barring deaths and new jobs).

!

:rll: :rll: :rll: ...He said Douchbags.

Shiner1
10-27-2004, 04:29 PM
They both said douchbags....:rll: :rll:

Crawford
10-27-2004, 06:10 PM
I will be there. Gonna need a driver to tote my ass up there though.

I noticed that after two straight failures at BBQ they are going for a 3peat. I would recommend passing on that slop. It wasnt even particuarly fun the last two years anyway.

03LightningRocks
10-27-2004, 06:40 PM

I noticed that after two straight failures at BBQ they are going for a 3peat. I would recommend passing on that slop. It wasnt even particuarly fun the last two years anyway.

This is one time we are both in total agreement on the food. That stuff was sh!t.

Rocks:eek:

tliss
10-27-2004, 06:56 PM
Hmmm...maybe Friday night will be reserved for Hooters and nudie bar...after all, he did say evenings were available....

Count me in :beer:

Tom

my2002lightning
10-27-2004, 11:57 PM
Just out of curiosity, why would you attend an event 2 states away next year where the BBQ wasn't up to your spec., the event was a "snooze" for you and you don't even currently own the one vehicle that is featured there?

sonicbluetommy
10-27-2004, 11:59 PM
Hmmm...maybe Friday night will be reserved for Hooters and nudie bar...after all, he did say evenings were available....

Tom

Well, it is in KC where there has to be better scenery and better bars than Topeka!

Crawford, RC is welcome to ride with me.........and you can come along too as long as RC says it is ok!

Tobbun
10-28-2004, 12:14 AM
LFest was the only time I have ever won anything... How can I not go back... :)

L8 APEX
10-28-2004, 12:29 AM
I'll start stocking up the Crown for the event.

03LightningRocks
10-28-2004, 03:33 AM
Just out of curiosity, why would you attend an event 2 states away next year where the BBQ wasn't up to your spec., the event was a "snooze" for you and you don't even currently own the one vehicle that is featured there?
I will step out on a limb here. I think Sam was only referring to the BBQ part of the event as not being fun. I didn't think it was anything special either.

Rocks:beer:

tliss
10-28-2004, 05:47 AM
I will step out on a limb here. I think Sam was only referring to the BBQ part of the event as not being fun. I didn't think it was anything special either.

Considering all the alcohol he drank I'm suprised he could even taste the BBQ or remember anything about it!! :rll: And yes, he was just referring to the Barf BQ.

Tom

FRDRCING
10-28-2004, 08:28 AM
Hey tommy maybee we could get jack stack to cater the event. They want some Good BBQ, then look no were else. My family goes there all the time for dinner when we are up in the area visiting family.

http://www.jackstackbbq.com

Silver_2000
10-28-2004, 10:14 AM

Tom
Hooters is across the street fromthe hotel....

Silver_2000
10-28-2004, 10:15 AM
Just out of curiosity, why would you attend an event 2 states away next year where the BBQ wasn't up to your spec., the event was a "snooze" for you and you don't even currently own the one vehicle that is featured there?Crawfords job is to bitch about BBQ - Thats what he does... Lfest - pappas doesnt matter .. :hammer:

tliss
10-28-2004, 10:18 AM
Hooters is across the street fromthe hotel....
Fukn sweet. I didn't realize they had selected a hotel yet. Anyway, cool deal :tu:

Tom

Crawford
10-28-2004, 03:30 PM

First of all you shouldnt be so curious. Second, I dont give a sh1t about the BBQ, thats not the reason I travel to Kansas. What I was referring to is strictly the BBQ disasters of the last two Lfests. Who cares if I have a Lightning or not anymore? I enjoy the Lfest trips first and foremost for the good company. The rest is gravy.

Why dont you pull your head out of your ass and mind your own business? :bs

sonicbluetommy
10-28-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by Crawford

Originally Posted by my2002lightning

Originally posted by Crawford
First of all you shouldnt be so curious. Second, I dont give a sh1t about the BBQ, thats not the reason I travel to Kansas. What I was referring to is strictly the BBQ disasters of the last two Lfests. Who cares if I have a Lightning or not anymore? I enjoy the Lfest trips first and foremost for the good company. The rest is gravy.

Why dont you pull your head out of your ass and mind your own business?

Crawford: I think Ronald misunderstood "It wasnt even particuarly fun the last two years anyway." quoted above, to mean the entire event....not just the BBQ.

Ronald: If you had been in the parking lot partying with us and at the track racing with us, you would understand how crappy the BBQ was compared to the rest of the "GREAT" time we had.

Simmer down boys!

Dont make me get out the blow up sumo wrestler outfits and make you 2 go at it!!!! :eek2: :eek: :eek2: I think we could top even the plastic chicken pictures with a few of you 2 in those getups!!!!

my2002lightning
10-29-2004, 12:34 AM
Tommy,

I don't know what happened with this thread/post with Crawford. :rolleyes: I'm not upset at all with anyone on TALON. Evidently, misunderstandings abound.

I'll respond more tomorrow - just got back from the hospital and it's late.:o

Ronald

Originally Posted by Crawford

Originally Posted by my2002lightning

Originally posted by Crawford

Why dont you pull your head out of your ass and mind your own business?

Crawford: I think Ronald misunderstood "It wasnt even particuarly fun the last two years anyway." quoted above, to mean the entire event....not just the BBQ.

Ronald: If you had been in the parking lot partying with us and at the track racing with us, you would understand how crappy the BBQ was compared to the rest of the "GREAT" time we had.

Simmer down boys!

Dont make me get out the blow up sumo wrestler outfits and make you 2 go at it!!!! :eek2: :eek: :eek2: I think we could top even the plastic chicken pictures with a few of you 2 in those getups!!!!

my2002lightning
10-30-2004, 12:39 AM
First off, is this the Jaeger-Meister talking? :rolleyes:

Let's move on ... and plan on '05 at KCIR and actually PLAN for some decent BBQ on-hand instead of complaining about it at length and not DOING ANYTHING about it. :hammer:

Why dont you pull your head out of your ass and mind your own business? :bs

98Cobra
10-30-2004, 02:59 AM

Let's move on ... and plan on '05 at KCIR and actually PLAN for some decent BBQ on-hand instead of complaining about it at length and not DOING ANYTHING about it. :hammer:
:confused: What's he supposed to do, make it for them? Most of the attendees wouldn't know good BBQ if it hit them upside the head.

I honestly expected a better retort from you, you had a day to think about it. :d

dboat
10-30-2004, 03:08 AM
Since I havent been to L Fest, I have no idea how bad or good the BBQ is.. But I did live in KC for the worst 10 months of my life, and have to say, there is some pretty darned good BBQ there.. not much else, but BBQ is one thing they do very well in KC.
Dana

Oops, almost forgot to mention, the best grocery store we have ever used is there too.. got a close second here in Erie though..

Crawford
10-30-2004, 11:05 AM

No alcohol talking here... Maybe you still have your head up your ass.

Move on... fine with me. Just mind your own business and keep your **** talking to yourself.

my2002lightning
11-01-2004, 12:03 AM
Garett,

I've done a quick www search and came up with this: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_bq/episode/0,1976,FOOD_17617_32702,00.html

Also, I called Elaine's Grandparents who've lived in K-City almost all their lives about the best BBQ and Helen (new Grandmother to me) told me she's going to be emailing their favorites - since you usually want "2nd opinions" besides what you read off the 'net. I plan on posting on TALON and NLOC as to what I find out, so we can reach some consensus and make this a culinary BBQ success - you hear me, Crawford ? knana

As far as any sort of timely wisecracks/retorts go, I've been out of the TALON/internet loop since Thu. night.

Elaine had emergency surgery here in Frisco from complications due to an allergic reaction from a new deodorant and I've been pulling late-night nursemaid duties since then.:(

Crawford,

Going a bit off-topic and to "clear the air" here, you don't seem to even know me, short of TALON, and you keep making all these character assumptions here - I could care less what you do/think/post or drive.:rolleyes: I'm all about everyone minding their own business and going about their own way - see my avatar.:tu: We can discuss on 11/4 in person if you care.

I have numerous close college friends and close acquaintences from just about every socio-economic/political/sexual preference you can imagine from the past 5-10 years who can tell you that we all accept each other as friends and go on and have a CL afterwards - because we mind our own business and go on. :beer:

Bottom line as I see it, God made us all in the way he saw fit.... :)

Ronald

PS: Now, let's plan some bang-up L-Fest BBQ in '05, fellers! :ron:

98Cobra
11-01-2004, 12:43 AM
Garett,

I've done a quick www search and came up with this: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_bq/episode/0,1976,FOOD_17617_32702,00.html

Also, I called Elaine's Grandparents who've lived in K-City almost all their lives about the best BBQ and Helen (new Grandmother to me) told me she's going to be emailing their favorites - since you usually want "2nd opinions" besides what you read off the 'net. I plan on posting on TALON and NLOC as to what I find out, so we can reach some consensus and make this a culinary BBQ success - you hear me, Crawford ? knana

That will be great for NEXT year, but KC is an hour from Topeka at least. I am glad that you have some local sourcing for options next year, but considering that according to the Internet the local "Bennigan's" counts as a nightclub, I would be reluctant to trust any 'net opinions on good BBQ.

As far as any sort of timely wisecracks/retorts go, I've been out of the TALON/internet loop since Thu. night.

Elaine had emergency surgery here in Frisco from complications due to an allergic reaction from a new deodorant and I've been pulling late-night nursemaid duties since then.:(

I made the "timely" crack because you posted at 12:34 am the other night, and your followup comment was a day later. No other reason...

Sorry to hear about Laney. I have had problems with deodorants too. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

Crawford,

Going a bit off-topic and to "clear the air" here, you don't seem to even know me, short of TALON, and you keep making all these character assumptions here - I could care less what you do/think/post or drive.:rolleyes: I'm all about everyone minding their own business and going about their own way - see my avatar.:tu: We can discuss on 11/4 in person if you care.

?????? In your previous response to Crawford, AND this little snippet - you seem to be making an issue of the fact he doesn't have his L anymore. I hope that I am just reading it wrong.

I have numerous close college friends and close acquaintences from just about every socio-economic/political/sexual preference you can imagine from the past 5-10 years who can tell you that we all accept each other as friends and go on and have a CL afterwards - because we mind our own business and go on. :beer:

Bottom line as I see it, God made us all in the way he saw fit.... :)

Ronald
Now I am really lost...it's like suddenly I am reading a different thread. :confused:

03LightningRocks
11-01-2004, 06:50 AM
Just for the record here. The BBQ AT L-FEST THIS YEAR WAS SH!T. Processed ham, sliced thin for effect is NOT BBQ. Processed/Pressed beef, derived from the cheap throw away part of beef cow, is NOT BBQ. Yes it's cheap....and allows for a pretty good profit, but that does not make it BBQ either.

Here are the cuts that make for BBQ. Brisket, slow cooked for tenderness. Ribs...preferrably baby backs...but beef will also do. Chicken....left in the shape god intended for it, not stripped from the bone and hard pressed into a loaf. Hot Links and sausage links. Even Turkey Breasts, again not processed turkey shaped into a breast like structure, make for BBQ.

I am believing that the good folk of Kansas don't know the definnition of BBQ, so I am also betting that Good BBQ won't be found in Kansas. But neither will pretty girls, real Beer or trees.

I guess I'll just go for the racing and time with friends:nana2 .

StormShadow
11-01-2004, 08:46 AM
I am believing that the good folk of Kansas don't know the definnition of BBQ, so I am also betting that Good BBQ won't be found in Kansas. But neither will pretty girls, real Beer or trees.

I guess I'll just go for the racing and time with friends:nana2 .

My thoughts exactly.:evil

Silver_2000
11-01-2004, 09:04 AM
That will be great for this year, but KC is an hour from Topeka at least. I am glad that you have some local sourcing for options next year, but considering that according to the Internet the local "Bennigan's" counts as a nightclub, I would be reluctant to trust any 'net opinions on good BBQ.
Garrett - I guess you missed that the 2005 event is in Kansas City ??

Doug

98Cobra
11-01-2004, 10:23 AM
Sorry. I wrote "this" when my brain meant "next". I fixed the post.

Crawford
11-01-2004, 10:37 AM
Ronald,

It sure seemed like you decided to step out of no where to take a swipe at me for not owning a Lightning anymore... I dont think it could have been perceived any other way. If this is not what you intended then fine, water under the bridge... thats just the way I saw it.

Ron,

You are a man that knows your stuff on the BBQ front. Maybe we should organize our own BBQ next year??? Which reminds me, cudos to Doug for hooking us all up with burgers this year!

Garett,

Pull your head out of your ass. :beer:

Silver_2000
11-01-2004, 10:46 AM
Ronald,

It sure seemed like you decided to step out of no where to take a swipe at me for not owning a Lightning anymore... I dont think it could have been perceived any other way. If this is not what you intended then fine, water under the bridge... thats just the way I saw it.

Ron,

You are a man that knows your stuff on the BBQ front. Maybe we should organize our own BBQ next year??? Which reminds me, cudos to Doug for hooking us all up with burgers this year!

Garett,

Pull your head out of your ass. :beer:

Why dont we focus on the things we can impact?
We can impact the food we have at the track - Ill commit to the same budget next year - but we need to organize the cooking and menu a litlle more fully - We need to find someone who isnt racing ( or taking pictures ) to take point on the cooking part and we have 11 months to discuss the menu

Doug

98Cobra
11-01-2004, 10:52 AM
Maybe Crawford can help with the cooking? I could assist too - if my showing at the brackets this year was any indication of how I'll do next year. :tongue:

Sixpipes
11-01-2004, 11:24 AM
My thoughts on Lightningfest 2005. I'm going. I'm not participating in the Lfest B-B-Q event on Friday night. I am shutting my pie-hole about anything else pertaining to the event until it gets a lot closer. :cool:

03LightningRocks
11-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Why dont we focus on the things we can impact?
We can impact the food we have at the track - Ill commit to the same budget next year - but we need to organize the cooking and menu a litlle more fully - We need to find someone who isnt racing ( or taking pictures ) to take point on the cooking part and we have 11 months to discuss the menu

Doug

I thought Crawford and I did a pretty good job ;) . We baked a cake too, you didn't get any of it?

Crawford
11-01-2004, 01:50 PM
*I dont mind grilling at all. I rather enjoy it. I will pitch in a good bit on the BBQ since I will only be paying the pit crew/spectator fee.

We need a smoker so we can smoke up some brisket!

* = as long as Justin doesnt get to use the grill before I do. http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/flthrow.gif

03LightningRocks
11-01-2004, 03:39 PM
I have a smoker too. The sum b!tch is heavy though. I have had it for about 4 years. I still remember the first brisket I ever "SMOKED" in it. The darned thing had so much hickory smoke flavor, it tasted like a fricking tree:rll: . The dog ate real good that week. That was before I found out that the "Smoking" process isn't to be taken literally.

We could also stick some beer cans up a bunch of chickens arses and have one heck of a meal:d .

Rocks

my2002lightning
11-01-2004, 10:58 PM
Crawford/et al.,

Maybe I mis-spoke myself in my original reply that kicked-off this sh!t-storm misunderstanding. Like yourself and all the TALONers who've owned Ls in the past, once you're in...you're IN. :beer: We all share the passion of these trucks that not many can appreciate. :bows Sorry to hear about the L going and hope you can snag a late '04 if you can or a Gen. 3 if SVT ever makes one. :tu: You're traded '01 L was never my point at all from the get-go.

To explain, I've been running on next to no sleep and mugs of coffee since Thu. with Elaine's ER scare. I almost dozed off a time or two at work and had to almost excuse myself from a meeting today due to a flash-back from the ER with Elaine.

Ya'll don't know what hearing Elaine scream/cry at the top of her lungs for 10+ minutes solid on a work night (11pm~) will do to you when the Frisco ER Dr. took the scalpel to her. :(

We're fine now, though...:o

Ronald

PS: Tell ya' what Crawford, I'll let you buy me a CL in celebration of me pulling my head out of my @ss and minding my own business! :beer: :D

Crawford
11-02-2004, 05:42 PM
Crawford/et al.,

Maybe I mis-spoke myself in my original reply that kicked-off this sh!t-storm misunderstanding. Like yourself and all the TALONers who've owned Ls in the past, once you're in...you're IN. :beer: We all share the passion of these trucks that not many can appreciate. :bows Sorry to hear about the L going and hope you can snag a late '04 if you can or a Gen. 3 if SVT ever makes one. :tu: You're traded '01 L was never my point at all from the get-go.

To explain, I've been running on next to no sleep and mugs of coffee since Thu. with Elaine's ER scare. I almost dozed off a time or two at work and had to almost excuse myself from a meeting today due to a flash-back from the ER with Elaine.

Ya'll don't know what hearing Elaine scream/cry at the top of her lungs for 10+ minutes solid on a work night (11pm~) will do to you when the Frisco ER Dr. took the scalpel to her. :(

We're fine now, though...:o

Ronald

PS: Tell ya' what Crawford, I'll let you buy me a CL in celebration of me pulling my head out of my @ss and minding my own business! :beer: :D
Ronald,
That is fine. Hopefully one of these days I will be back in an L. I also hope there will be a gen 3.

Hope everything is okay with Laney.

No need to buy me a CL.

See you at the meeting Thursday.

my2002lightning
11-12-2004, 11:31 PM
Well,

Elaine's Grand-Mother in KC responded back with a stack of different BBQ print advertisements of places that can cater LFest '05.

I can bring it to the the next meet and we can review it - way too much info. to post here.

I'll run-down a list of contact info:

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue
http://www.jackstackbbq.com/
1-800-260-1191
The Grandparents said they went there and it's a pretty swanky place with damned good BBQ.
Looking at the glossy magazine, now.:bows
They cater for groups of 30-10K!

Smokehouse Bar-B-Que
(816) 454-8070 or (816) 454-4500

Gate's Bar-B-Q
800-662-RIBS
arzelia@gatesbbq.com

Here's what I netted with a look at citysearch.com for "KC" and "BBQ", too:

http://kansascity.citysearch.com/search?x=0&y=0&init_search=1&context=directory&miles=7.5&pre_geo_id2=&query=BBQ&cslink=cs_topbar_search&pre_csz=&sort=dist&pre_geo_id1=&store_where_for_comparison=Kansas%20City,%20MO%206 4106&hotelAttraction=&started=1

Also: http://www.diningreviews.com/kcdiner/

PS: Elaine's much better now and napping on the sofa. :)

Wish we could've made the last meet.

tliss
11-13-2004, 12:13 AM
Well,

Elaine's Grand-Mother in KC responded back with a stack of different BBQ print advertisements of places that can cater LFest '05.

I can bring it to the the next meet and we can review it - way too much info. to post here.

I'll run-down a list of contact info:

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue
http://www.jackstackbbq.com/
1-800-260-1191
The Grandparents said they went there and it's a pretty swanky place with damned good BBQ.
Looking at the glossy magazine, now.:bows
They cater for groups of 30-10K!

Smokehouse Bar-B-Que
(816) 454-8070 or (816) 454-4500

Gate's Bar-B-Q
800-662-RIBS
arzelia@gatesbbq.com

Here's what I netted with a look at citysearch.com for "KC" and "BBQ", too:

http://kansascity.citysearch.com/search?x=0&y=0&init_search=1&context=directory&miles=7.5&pre_geo_id2=&query=BBQ&cslink=cs_topbar_search&pre_csz=&sort=dist&pre_geo_id1=&store_where_for_comparison=Kansas%20City,%20MO%206 4106&hotelAttraction=&started=1

Also: http://www.diningreviews.com/kcdiner/

PS: Elaine's much better now and napping on the sofa. :)

Wish we could've made the last meet.
You'll have to take that up with Dwight...we have no control over that here. Beside, I think most of us have decided that the Friday night L Fest BBQ will be much better at either Hooters or the local nudie bar.:banana:

Tom

Alpine
11-13-2004, 12:24 AM
I will never eat the L-Fest BBQ ever again. After the first year we should have learned are lesson.:nono: I am going to Hooters with Tom. :beer:

03LightningRocks
11-13-2004, 01:51 AM
I will never eat the L-Fest BBQ ever again. After the first year we should have learned are lesson.:nono: I am going to Hooters with Tom. :beer:

I second that.........looks like we have a convoy...Ronald will want to go now....J/K...:rll:

my2002lightning
11-13-2004, 02:26 AM
I'm just trying to make the whole L'Fest '05 / BBQ catering deal a success as this has been a bit of a sore-point with attendees in years past.

We were there in Topeka in spirit...

I second that.........looks like we have a convoy...Ronald will want to go now....J/K...:rll:

BigD
11-13-2004, 10:08 AM
Obviously most of you from TX did not like the BBQ...sorry.http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif I guess that we will rethink the BBQ on Friday night and maybe change Friday night's event to H00TERS!http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/dancing_banana.gif:beer:

Click here to take poll on NLOC (http://www.nloc.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82833)

...Dwight...

FRDRCING
11-13-2004, 12:11 PM
I never had a chance to go to Lfest the last two years. But I can say this if they decide to go with either Jakcstack or any of those other bbq place's in Kansas city then I just say you will be missing out if you go to Hooters. I lived in Kansas city for almost six years and can tell you every time we eat bbq somewere in texas it SUCKS. I do like to go to shadyoak bbq but that is becasue of the view :D . I have ate at those places and can tell you they are top notch and the best in Kansas period. I hope this year nothing goes wrong and can attend. Looks like the first two were a blast.

One more thing I don't understand why we all have to make a big deal about the bbq. I think we should be there to have fun the one time a year it's a event just for our trucks. Every time I see a event it can't be just lightning's has to be mustangs,camero's etc. Sure we all like walking on them but there were talks about not haveing another Lfest and I was let down because I was realy looking forward to going next year and now that it's going to be we all of a sudden start complaining about the bbq and not focusing on the main part of the trip to Kansas City.

dboat
11-13-2004, 12:23 PM
having a BBQ contest? since there seems to be some many connossieurs here that might a fun thing to do.. have a little cook off as well as the race day fun..
Dana

tliss
11-13-2004, 05:17 PM
<snip>
One more thing I don't understand why we all have to make a big deal about the bbq. I think we should be there to have fun the one time a year it's a event just for our trucks. Every time I see a event it can't be just lightning's has to be mustangs,camero's etc. Sure we all like walking on them but there were talks about not haveing another Lfest and I was let down because I was realy looking forward to going next year and now that it's going to be we all of a sudden start complaining about the bbq and not focusing on the main part of the trip to Kansas City.
If we didn't have anything to complain about it wouldn't be as interesting around here. I have a cast iron stomach and will eat just about anything, so the BBq does not bother me. I have had better than what we've had the last two LFests, and I figure this year I would like to do something a little different. Regardless of what the masses want to do, I'll be where they are. I have no intentions of wandering off by myself for food...this event is all about the owners and the fun we all have together regardless of where the meet and greet is on Friday night.

Tom

tliss
11-13-2004, 05:18 PM
having a BBQ contest? since there seems to be some many connossieurs here that might a fun thing to do.. have a little cook off as well as the race day fun..
Dana
Dana, you and the missus going to come down for this one? It'd be good to see you guys again.

Tom

dboat
11-13-2004, 07:44 PM
Actually, we just might do that.. I wanted to come this year but with everything going on at work, I couldnt get away.. I lived in KC for 10 months and didnt care for it, but there were a few (read not many) places to eat.. most were just chains.. not there are a lot of BBQ places to eat, but one does need a little variety..

I think she might like it actually...

Thanks for the offer..
Dana

Avalanche
02-15-2005, 09:42 PM
I thought I would bring this up again. So everyone that wants to go can start planing.

I am planning on going this year.

03LightningRocks
02-15-2005, 10:27 PM

I am going to Hooters with Jeff and Tom:beer: . No crappy, processed meat, BB-Q for me:nono: .

:postwhore

tliss
02-17-2005, 09:29 AM
I think this pic best culminates LightningFest from last year....

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/599PICT0020-med.JPG

:beer: knana

Tom