PDA

View Full Version : Interior Mods

00Bolt
10-22-2004, 05:31 PM
im about done with the performance part of my truck, only a few things left on my to-do list... so I thought I would start getting a new appearance to-do list together...

there are 2 things that I really like, but dont really know where to go for information/pricing...

1. black carpet. I remember seeing a picture of this before, someone in TALON has or had this... can I see a pic please?

also, where would I go about getting this installed?

2. center console / bucket seats..... I know I can find a console on ebay or junk yard or whatever.... but where would I go for having someone cut up my passenger seat and suing it back up....

i figure same place prolly for both, anyone reccomend someone???

jcblack
10-22-2004, 06:01 PM
I did the black carpet myself. It was, what I consider, a bizznitch to put in.

00Bolt
10-22-2004, 06:04 PM
jake,

ya got some pics? how much did ya pay for the black carpet? would ya be willing to do the biznit job again??? :D

WA 2 FST
10-22-2004, 06:17 PM
Cash Upholstery in Carrollton will do all this and do a superb job. They did some very sweet custom seats in my Z06.

972-245-5744. Ask for Ron Cash or Mike McClay.

cpeapea
10-22-2004, 06:46 PM
Preston's apholstery on 6th and Main in Irving. great work

jcblack
10-22-2004, 10:29 PM
jake,

ya got some pics? how much did ya pay for the black carpet? would ya be willing to do the biznit job again??? :D
I swore on everything that I would not do it again. I will watch Bobby try to do it. And I will bring the camera. I havent taken any pics yet. I will tomorrow and post them.

FRDRCING
10-23-2004, 07:59 AM
A freind of mine, his father in law runs a auto aupultstry shop in Haltom City. Just north of 820 on 377 a few miles. I will get you the number and you can call him up. He is rated in the top five in the country. The name of his shop is Fuller's apulstry.