PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Paypal in Ft. Worth?

Cammin4V
10-26-2004, 11:21 PM
I would like to support TALON, but i do not have a Paypal account anymore, and can no longer get one. (long story) If someone would be willing to send the website the money for me, i can pay them in cash.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel

Silver_2000
10-26-2004, 11:27 PM
I would like to support TALON, but i do not have a Paypal account anymore, and can no longer get one. (long story) If someone would be willing to send the website the money for me, i can pay them in cash.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel
Daniel - There are a BUNCH of folks in Arlington area - Maybe you can show up to one of their mod events or something and get it done that way

- Guys - I told him Im insisting on using paypal to Become full member- The paperwork hassle it saves is worth it. Hopefully we can help him get it done..

Doug

Cammin4V
10-26-2004, 11:29 PM
Daniel - There are a BUNCH of folks in Arlington area - Maybe you can show up to one of their mod events or something and get it done that way

- Guys - I told him Im insisting on using paypal to Become full member- The paperwork hassle it saves is worth it. Hopefully we can help him get it done..

Doug
Sounds good.

Thanks Doug.

D

99WhiteBeast
10-27-2004, 12:22 AM
Daniel,
I'll be glad to help you out. I will most likely be out at Kennedale this Sunday if weather permits.

Cammin4V
10-27-2004, 12:23 AM
Daniel,
I'll be glad to help you out. I will most likely be out at Kennedale this Sunday if weather permits.
Sounds good. I will try and make it out if possible.

Alpine
10-27-2004, 12:24 AM
Daniel,
I'll be glad to help you out. I will most likely be out at Kennedale this Sunday if weather permits.:burnout: :nana2

Cammin4V
10-27-2004, 12:47 AM
Thanks guys, but i found someone to go ahead and take care of it for me.

Im still going to try and make it out to K-dale though. weather permitting.

bigdale83
10-27-2004, 04:00 AM
steve, i also have to do this...i had talked to doug about it when i joined but that always seems to slip my mind on the weekend during all the other activities that are going on, thanx