PDA

View Full Version : SOX Win World Series

98Cobra
10-28-2004, 01:48 AM
...and good riddance. As someone who doesn't really "get" baseball, I can say congratulations and welcome back, regular TV!

:D

tliss
10-28-2004, 05:50 AM
Scott,

What happened to your Cardinals?? A sweep? Man that's gotta suck :rll:

I also agree...good riddance. The pace of baseball does not comply with my ADD in sports.

Tom

TreeFiddy
10-28-2004, 11:03 AM
I always celebrate the world series in the knowledge that I can watch Sportscenter again without all the damn baseball. Go Red Sox? How about Go Away Red Sox.

This year should be great. No hockey and no baseball to get in the way of my NFL and NBA.

Tex Arcana
10-28-2004, 02:25 PM
I always celebrate the world series in the knowledge that I can watch Sportscenter again without all the damn baseball. Go Red Sox? How about Go Away Red Sox.

This year should be great. No hockey and no baseball to get in the way of my NFL and NBA.

It is confirmed: you are a commie. :nono: Baseball is THE great American sport, period. Bogusball is a bunch of thugs and rappers running around dunking the ball and evading marajuana possession charges. The NFL is a pale caricature of what it used to be, and is full of playas and dummies, too. And, at least the NHL is *still* the toughest sport on earth. So there!:tongue:

00Bolt
10-28-2004, 02:58 PM
not very happy.... but at least it wasnt the Yankees.... i cant belive our best hitters went something like 3for50 or something like that....

Crawford
10-28-2004, 03:50 PM
GO STARS!! :crying:

tliss
10-28-2004, 04:07 PM
GO STARS!! :crying:
Not gonna get any of that this season.....hey, at least they won't get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs this year!!:throw:

Tom

Shiner1
10-28-2004, 06:30 PM
Screw Baseball, Basketball, Football and Hockey....I say we start a professional womens jello wrestling league.

blueoval01
10-28-2004, 06:51 PM
It is confirmed: you are a commie. :nono: Baseball is THE great American sport, period. Bogusball is a bunch of thugs and rappers running around dunking the ball and evading marajuana possession charges. The NFL is a pale caricature of what it used to be, and is full of playas and dummies, too. And, at least the NHL is *still* the toughest sport on earth. So there!:tongue: Well, I've said it bfore .....
At least I could watch the game without the freakin' Yankees there .....:nono:

TreeFiddy
10-28-2004, 08:29 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~scottjhepple/ignore.JPG

FRDRCING
10-28-2004, 09:57 PM
Screw Baseball, Basketball, Football and Hockey....I say we start a professional womens jello wrestling league.

That sounds good to me I will voulenteir my refferering skills :D

Tex Arcana
11-01-2004, 01:45 PM
Not gonna get any of that this season.....hey, at least they won't get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs this year!!:throw:

Tom

Hey, there's the Frisco Junior league going as we speak.. and there's hella more fighting to boot!! :d

Tex Arcana
11-01-2004, 01:48 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~scottjhepple/ignore.JPG

:rll: Wah, wah, wah.. the WAAAHmbulance is on its way to you...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/texarcana/SMiles/7402546_F_tn.jpg

Besides, I'm weighing in at 195, kiddo... very little of it rippling muscle... :d