PDA

View Full Version : What tha #&@*!

L1nt2B
11-03-2004, 08:34 AM
our power got knocked out last night right in the middle of the election results. My wife went nuts and we spent the night starring at a battery powered radio listing to it on FOX news radio. TXU didnt get the power back on till 4:20 am

tliss
11-03-2004, 08:50 AM
our power got knocked out last night right in the middle of the election results. My wife went nuts and we spent the night starring at a battery powered radio listing to it on FOX news radio. TXU didnt get the power back on till 4:20 amDid you tell her it would be a waste of effort considering we still don't have the "official" results? I never quite understood the hours networks spend on election day coverage when most of it is just guesses and projections anyway. The real results won't be in until all the litigation and BS the jackasses (pronounced Democrats) are going to evoke is completed anyway.

God I hate politics....:vomit:

Tom

MoorePowerToYou
11-03-2004, 09:47 AM
Is your power back on now?
Is the election result decided?

:hammer:

L1nt2B
11-03-2004, 09:54 AM
you guys just don't have any idea what kind of nut job I'm dealing with over here. She wouldn't let me turn off the radio until 1:30 and when the power did come back on @ 4:20 she went down to see it on TV

TreeFiddy
11-03-2004, 10:46 AM
you guys just don't have any idea what kind of nut job I'm dealing with over here.
I guess I shouldn't admit that I didn't go to bed until 5 AM. Anybody know why the networks that projected Ohio for Bush didn't just declare him the winner? He can't lose with 269.

L8 APEX
11-03-2004, 10:51 AM
You notice Kerry got the northern peninsula of Yankee states, no offense Doug;) . And Bush got the rest of the free country including Alaska. Looking at the map 80% of the country is red.

Silver_2000
11-03-2004, 12:12 PM
You notice Kerry got the northern peninsula of Yankee states, no offense Doug;) . And Bush got the rest of the free country including Alaska. Looking at the map 80% of the country is red.the rust belt has been sucking the Govt tit for years.. The flight from those areas has resulted in fewer and fewer electoral votes every 4 years. Soon that Democratic strong hold will have as much impact as North Dakota ...

Doug

Shiner1
11-03-2004, 04:23 PM
you guys just don't have any idea what kind of nut job I'm dealing with over here. She wouldn't let me turn off the radio until 1:30 and when the power did come back on @ 4:20 she went down to see it on TV
We know...Some of us are married as well.