PDA

View Full Version : little johnny

Tatom Mack
11-03-2004, 10:36 PM
fathers jobs.......
Little Johnny was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up --fireman, policeman, salesman, doctor, lawyer, etc. Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father. "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all of his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out into the alley with some guy and make love with him for money." The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Johnny aside to ask him, "is that really true about your father?" "Nah, " said Johnny, "He works for the Kerry campaign, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."

my2002lightning
11-03-2004, 11:33 PM
T-Mack/Jason,

:rll: :beer: :burnout:

Hey, I ran into a buddy of yours in a DSG '03/'04 L recently in Plano/Carollton...I told him about TALON and he said a buddy of his is Tatum Mack on here. I didn't get the chance to get his name. Small world! :tu:

I see you're a Dave Chapelle fan. :D I am too, but Elaine can't stand me running around the apt. doing my Lil' Jon Yeah/What/Okay thing. :rll:

The funny thing is, my 2 new brother-in-laws in Denver - Nate and Rahul - are HUGE Chapelle fans! :d Lil' Jon, Rick James, Samuel Jackson Beer and everyone were at The Lodge for the Bachelor Party with us. :D

Funny stuff...

Ronald

StormShadow
11-04-2004, 08:52 AM
:0fftopic :Bullshit :ron:

03LightningRocks
11-04-2004, 03:51 PM
I think that is some funny sh!t:rll: :rll: :rll: .

I guess, after hearing what little Johnnys dad really did, the teacher could understand why........LOL.

Rocks:beer:

Tatom Mack
11-04-2004, 05:13 PM
ya hey ronald his name is keith he told me he ran into someone at jack in the crack. :beer:

FRDRCING
11-05-2004, 09:22 AM
Always a good John Keery Joke otu there :rll: