PDA

View Full Version : Checkin' in...

Logan
11-07-2004, 05:57 PM
Damn, it's been a busy month, getting settled in Austin...Well, more accurately, Round Rock...

My current project whilst I wait for my credit to recuperate from my house buying 20 gazillion credit inquiries, is to outfit the garage with Racedeck tiles and a full-suite of Gladiator Garageworks storage and work area stuff... yes, even the fridge...

I wish I could say a next gen L was on the immediate menu, but thanks to the numb nuts at ford, THAT ain't happenin'....

So, Nice Black on Black, loaded C6 Vette getting ordered... Fortunately, my new employer is part of the SPVV supplier program at GM... Yeehaw... netted almost $7k off MSRP... It'll be the first Chevy I've owned in about 12 years...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

:tu:

Hope things are going well for y'all up in the Metroplex. Traffic in Austin sucks. Fortunately, I'm only driving 8 miles to work. Phew.

TreeFiddy
11-07-2004, 08:25 PM
Awesome MBFAM. Glad to know you're doing well. We had about 12 Marauders at the Halloween Cruise. Definitely missed having you there. Somebody swore they saw your car. Must have been your ghost in honor of the occasion.

After seeing them in person, I've decided that the C6's are bad ass. Pics and opinions when you get it. I'll be happy to bring the Explorer down for a race when you're settled.

blueoval01
11-07-2004, 08:25 PM
Logan, great to hear from you.
How's the Cougar site going?
Still have your Marauder? :tu:

L8 APEX
11-07-2004, 08:29 PM
He sold it to a local guy its still around town.

Logan
11-10-2004, 07:37 PM
Yep, my car is still in the DFW area, though not for long, the fella who bought it is headed to Kansas. He's an active part of the DFW Marauder guys. So it probably was indeed there. I pulled the entire sound & video system before it was sold, but other than that, it is as I built it...Well, Terry did the heavy lifting. :)

Looking forward to the C6... Will post pics once it's arrived in my stable...