PDA

View Full Version : Upper Pulley

jonrjen
08-11-2002, 10:28 AM
Little Jon purchased an upper pulley to go on his 03 Cobra, anyone have a suggestion as to where he could have this installed and done right, (without damage to the hub) at a reasonalble price in the Metrolex? Or anyone have any imput as to what he can expect to pay for installation?
Thanks

BLUSVT
08-11-2002, 11:07 AM
Dallas Mustang knows what they are doing they're tech Sean has already done 03 Cobra pulleys I believe

devildog92
08-11-2002, 06:40 PM
I am not trying to start a flame war, that is not my interntion AT ALL, but has anyone else heard terrible things about Dallas Mustang? I am on two other lists that have said some pretty awful things about them, from missing parts in supposedly whole kits to blowning up supercharged Cobra motors due to faulty tuning w/o replacement. I am unsure if this is true, just curious...:confused:

Silver_2000
08-11-2002, 07:07 PM
Ask Autothrottle about his experiences...

I would be CAREFUL.... They destroyed the snout on his lightning

Doug

jonrjen
08-11-2002, 08:32 PM
Gentlemen, and I do mean that with respect. I thank you for your imput, I knew I would get some good honest replies. I guess I will tell him to have the dealership do it, they should know what they are doing.
Again Thanks
Jon

98Cobra
08-11-2002, 08:54 PM
There are worse places to take your Cobra to get worked on.

But I can't think of any off the top of my head....

:D

wesman
08-11-2002, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by jonrjen
I will tell him to have the dealership do it, they should know what they are doing.

Hehehe....famous last words :)

--wes

Autothrottle
08-12-2002, 05:55 AM
Dallas Mustang!!!!! :nono: I'm NOT the only one that has had problems with them. I would'nt take it to the dealer either.

Give Terry a call I'm sure he could help him out.:tu:

BLUSVT
08-12-2002, 08:19 AM
Yeah I didn't even realize I bet Terry does know how to do it. There is nothing different about the blower that is on our L's and the Cobra's ask him.

Crawford
08-12-2002, 09:21 AM
You can add stolen transmission to the list of crappy things that Dallas Mustang has done to customers (me). I will never go back.

wesman
08-12-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Autothrottle
Dallas Mustang!!!!! :nono: I'm NOT the only one that has had problems with them. I would'nt take it to the dealer either.

Give Terry a call I'm sure he could help him out.:tu:

Not sure if Terry has the tool. If not I have one he can borrow.

--wes