PDA

View Full Version : Diablo tuners???????

SpeedyBolt
11-10-2004, 12:23 PM
Is there anybody locally that still tunes Diablo? I have called everywhere it seems and nobody does it anymore. I want to upgrade to the SCT but need to wait a little while! (need some other things first) I really don't want to have to send it off to get fixed.

L8 APEX
11-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Try Dallas Mustang or USA Motorsports in Arlington.

SpeedyBolt
11-10-2004, 08:49 PM
I'm just going to step up to a SCT! I called all over the world today for nothing. One of the tuners, or used to be tuners, said that Diablo was doing away with the chip software and concentrating on the tuners. So I'll just go ahead and bite the bullet and get an SCT with the Cold,warm,race tunes!

SILVER2000SVT
11-10-2004, 09:53 PM
Are you talking about a chip or a tuner?

I was in the same postion you are in about 3-4 weeks ago with my predator. I ended up giving James at RWTD a call. I was absolutely impressed with service and level of knowledge he had. Although this maybe out of the norm, he actually worked a tune for me from scratch while I talked to him over the phone, and I had it on my email by the time I hung up with him. The truck runs better than it ever has, feels tighter, more power and drives better (mainly from fixing the shift points from a tune that JDM gave me on an old flip chip).

I did do a little research before I chose him by reading some of the posts on NLOC, and that's what made me comfortable enough to call. I'm a very picky and hard to please, and so far I am very happy with the tuner choice I have made for my predator.

SpeedyBolt
11-10-2004, 10:04 PM
It's the red chip!