PDA

View Full Version : Red L at TMobile bldg?

L8 APEX
11-12-2004, 12:43 AM
A buddy of mine works for TMobile in Carrolton and said there is a red 01-02 L there every day with snuglid and TALON sticker, EatonInside, and svtlightnings.com stickers. Kind of a dorky fellow by his description:D

my2002lightning
11-12-2004, 01:22 AM
I'm at T-Mobile in Carrollton daily and got the TALON/EatonInside/SVTLightnings.com "ads" with a Red '02 L - no SnugLid though.

If he says it's the Red L that parks in "the back 40", then it's me - dorky or not. :ron:

You're buddy wouldn't by chance be running a slammed-to-the-ground Red Z'06?:bows Sexy as hell looking 'Vette!

This Chad G. you're referring to? He upgraded to Baer dimpled/slotted cryo-ed brakes this week.

A buddy of mine works for TMobile in Carrolton and said there is a red 01-02 L there every day with snuglid and TALON sticker, EatonInside, and svtlightnings.com stickers. Kind of a dorky fellow by his description:D

Tex Arcana
11-12-2004, 02:42 AM

He wouldn't happen to look like this, would he??
http://viral-humanity.info/gallery/albums/smilies/pc_alien.thumb.gif
:d

TP Derrick D
11-12-2004, 10:40 PM
Speaking of seeing an L, I saw a DSG at the SouthWestern Bell on the corner of Matlock and Bardin in Arlington. Adam ,that you?
Also,anyone here name Marcus G. Sais? has a black '00 posted for sale on the bb at my job. Priced @ $15+g's . I guess its listed on cars.com also.I know of 2 other L owners here but not this guy. And no one owns a L at my job without me knowing about it. :evil

StormShadow
11-12-2004, 10:52 PM
Not me Derrick. I work in Dallas but the truck doesnt leave the garage since I get to drive my work truck home. :tu:

TP Derrick D
11-12-2004, 10:55 PM
Not me Derrick. I work in Dallas but the truck doesnt leave the garage since I get to drive my work truck home. :tu:
Man, you got it made...... :)

02BOLT
11-13-2004, 01:27 AM
Man, you got it made...... :)
This from a guy with a 600+HP Supercharged Stroker Mustang AND a Sweeta$$ Lightning!(the fastest color too:evil )

So, let me ask you, Mr. Derrick.....Who's got it made?:d

Later bro...:tu:

TP Derrick D
11-16-2004, 10:36 PM
This from a guy with a 600+HP Supercharged Stroker Mustang AND a Sweeta$$ Lightning!(the fastest color too:evil )

So, let me ask you, Mr. Derrick.....Who's got it made?:d

Later bro...:tu:

Hey Rob, Just saw this post. I'm like the guy on the commercial. "I'm in debt up to my eyeballs,somebody help me". Nah, I feel I'm pretty fortunate to be able to have the home,truck & cars that I have.When the L is paid for then I'll have it made.