PDA

View Full Version : So how exactly do you become TALON member?

Lightning Dude
11-15-2004, 06:07 PM
Well hello, I "just" bought a Red 1993 Lightning, so I joined these forums. But just wondering on how to actually join Talon.

BLACKSUNSHINE
11-15-2004, 06:12 PM
Well hello, I "just" bought a Red 1993 Lightning, so I joined these forums. But just wondering on how to actually join Talon.

Click on the Join talon Pal Pal icon at the top right of the screen. :tu:

03LightningRocks
11-15-2004, 06:15 PM
You have two choices, hazing....or buy dinner for everyone at the next meeting.

Rocks:cool:

00Bolt
11-15-2004, 06:16 PM
welcome :beer:

its easy, click on link in top right corner and pay 10 bones

SpeedyBolt
11-15-2004, 06:18 PM
:rll: Now thats funny right there! I don't care who you are thats funny!!!

Silver_2000
11-15-2004, 07:15 PM
Welcome and Hang on

By registering and attending a meeting or event you become a member.

IF you want to help pay for some of the costs of the club/site you can pay $10 a year using the JOIN button and that willgive you access to another forum section the public cant see and give you more rights and abilty in the forum along with some other cool stuff.

Details are at the top of every section in the announcement
http://www.talonclub.com/forum/announcement.php?f=2

We have no secret handshake and no formal meeting process or any of that stuff...

Doug

Lightning Dude
11-15-2004, 11:08 PM
sweet, I'll try to remember join via Pay Pal tomorrow.

L8 APEX
11-15-2004, 11:15 PM
Oh oh! Please choose hazing:banana: :D

TP Derrick D
11-15-2004, 11:27 PM
sweet, I'll try to remember join via Pay Pal tomorrow.

Good choice!!! Welcome.....Supporting Member is the'ONLY' way to go !!

03BCLIGHTNING
11-17-2004, 11:20 AM
I was also wanting to pay but in person cuz thats the only way that i can do it due to college!! I live in west dallas, so if i can have any directions to whoever i have to pay, that would really help. Thanks.

tliss
11-17-2004, 11:25 AM
PayPal is the preferred method for Doug. It automatically sets everything up without Doug having to do anything, and that way he doesn't have to remember who paid and who hasn't. I think there was a way you get someone else to PayPal it in for you. Someone post details on how to do it and I can do it for you if you want.

You can come to one of the monthly meetings (next one is Dec 2), the Fall Classic at Hallsville on Dec 4, the Cheerleader Car Show on Dec 11, or the Toy Run on the 19th. See this forum for upcoming events where you can meet some of the guys http://www.talonclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Tom

Silver_2000
11-17-2004, 12:20 PM
PayPal is the preferred method for Doug. It automatically sets everything up without Doug having to do anything, and that way he doesn't have to remember who paid and who hasn't. I think there was a way you get someone else to PayPal it in for you. Someone post details on how to do it and I can do it for you if you want.

You can come to one of the monthly meetings (next one is Dec 2), the Fall Classic at Hallsville on Dec 4, the Cheerleader Car Show on Dec 11, or the Toy Run on the 19th. See this forum for upcoming events where you can meet some of the guys http://www.talonclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Tom
the Paypal built in record keeping and system updates are very valuable

I dont have the time to try to keep separate paper records --

Thanks in advance