PDA

View Full Version : Spotted white L' on 121 South

BLACKSUNSHINE
11-17-2004, 02:49 PM
Goin to work this morning, in the traffic / rain. Looked like it might have been a Talon member. Just Curious. White L, cowl hood and billit grill. Im in my black L with diablo sport sticker on back. You kinda gunned it, and I gunned it back and spun like crazy. That anyone on here?

TP Derrick D
03-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Today 4/23, @ about 3pm I was heading east on Debbie Lane @ Matlock intersection when I heard the sound of an exhaust taking off when the light changed. I was behind big MISD bus so could not see vehicle that it was coming from. When I was able to get past the bus I saw it was a while L with what looked like a white decal in the back window. I thought it was Steve(99WhiteBeast) at first. I was at least 1/8 mile or more back with several cars between us. The L turned left into one on the subdivisions there or being built there then left again. Near the Mansfield/Arlington border. Anyone here?

StormShadow
03-25-2006, 08:04 PM
I"m sure it was Steve-O. He went to see my dad today in that neighborhood.

TP Derrick D
03-26-2006, 11:12 PM
I"m sure it was Steve-O. He went to see my dad today in that neighborhood.
Hey what's up Adam? I didnt know your dad live out this way. I thought it might be him(Steve) but never got close enuff 2 tell. Hey next time you're out your dad's way swing by my house. Remember where I live?

StormShadow
03-26-2006, 11:14 PM
Hey what's up Adam? I didnt know your dad live out this way. I thought it might be him(Steve) but never got close enuff 2 tell. Hey next time you're out your dad's way swing by my house. Remember where I live?

I think so. I'm pretty sure I can find it.

TP Derrick D
03-26-2006, 11:23 PM
I think so. I'm pretty sure I can find it.
The houses on the right near Turner-Warnell & North Walnut Creek before the elementary school. The L, the Vette & my daily driver 2 door black Explorer parked out front.