PDA

View Full Version : SCT Xcalibrator?

G'Lightning
11-22-2004, 07:49 PM
Was just wondering who has this. Presently have a 2LB. lower w/the Pedator and going to go with the 4LB. Spoke to Terry sat. about the SCT and think thats the direction im going to go. Just wondering how ya'll liked it and what kinda A/F's numbers ya'll saw w/o having Terry tweak the existing program. :beer: Oh by the way good to meet some of ya'll sat. at speedworks.....i was the one with the black '04. Truck put down 383.2/448.4 with the 2Lb.....but looking for more! :D Thanks Gary

SpeedyBolt
11-22-2004, 07:54 PM
I just purchased my SCT Xcalibrator from Terry this past Friday. So far it's great! What I love about this is that once SCT finishes with thier software, Terry can e-mail you a new tune if you can't make it by his shop. That is great for me because I live so far away! Very simple to use, and you don't have to search all over looking for someone who still tunes Diablo! Good luck BTW if you stay with Diablo, there aren't many tuners left!

bobbywade69
11-23-2004, 12:23 AM
What he said!!!

I just purchased my SCT Xcalibrator from Terry this past Friday. So far it's great! What I love about this is that once SCT finishes with thier software, Terry can e-mail you a new tune if you can't make it by his shop. That is great for me because I live so far away! Very simple to use, and you don't have to search all over looking for someone who still tunes Diablo! Good luck BTW if you stay with Diablo, there aren't many tuners left!
:D