PDA

View Full Version : Wes + Ron look out......

00Bolt
11-24-2004, 06:28 PM
here is quote of the day:

PoorSvtman : making a 4 banger whoop your ass and everyone else on talon is my goal and will be done soon

p.s. not trying to stir **** up... i give props to Mike for doing what he wants and wish him luck...

PoorSvtman
11-24-2004, 07:22 PM
If you werent trying to stir **** you wouldnt have posted it. But Im sry the way im building my honda it will hold its own, Never said it would beat wes, But i will give him a run for his money.

About 90% of the boosted hondas in arlington are boosted with stock motors and nothing else to help back the turbo up. I probly know 100% of turbo honda owners in the dfw area. My friends hatch back yanks high end sport bikes on the highway. Not sure on make and model since im not a bike guy. But these werent stock nor slow bikes.

Anyways talk all the **** you want, im out, you will see a for sale thread for my parts after xmas, Peace

00Bolt
11-24-2004, 07:25 PM
nah its all good... i hope you do get your civic to where you want it.... id be very interested to see it... ya gotta take me for a ride too.... iv never been in a fast ricer before....

keep us posted

PoorSvtman
11-24-2004, 07:26 PM
As for the statement i made it is true i said it, but i was talking about the members here that know jack about hondas and think that they are all slow. See you guys around

SCOTT STOP ASKING ME FOR MY DAMN BED COVER! IM NOT TAKING OFFERS ON ANY PARTS YET.

00Bolt
11-24-2004, 07:30 PM
ohh, and to let anyone out there that pulls a bike on the highway know... dont get a big head. I drove bikes most my life and most recently a gixxer600 for about a year and had full exhaust and alot of things done to it... it was no haybusa or anything, but the thing was quick as hell.... anyway, with only like 110 hp or whatever a bike is vulnerable on the highway when already going 70+mph, it dont have the power there... but if ya can take on off the line.... well...... :bows

StormShadow
11-24-2004, 07:35 PM
anyway, with only like 110 hp or whatever a bike is vulnerable on the highway when already going 70+mph, it dont have the power there... but if ya can take on off the line.... well...... :bows

:rll: :Bullshit Try running your truck at 70mph punch agains a bike and tell me what happens. Maybe you forgot to kick down a couple of gears. :confused:

98Cobra
11-24-2004, 08:38 PM
http://www.trietsch.com/images/forumpics/niceGAYthread.jpg

I mean really, who cares?

1) We are losing another L owner
2) You can dump a ton of money into ANYTHING and make it fast. I could probably put a Radio Flyer in the 10's with enough money. What does that prove?

Let this die...THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

:d

Sixpipes
11-24-2004, 08:55 PM
I mean really, who cares?

1) We are losing another L owner
2) You can dump a ton of money into ANYTHING and make it fast. I could probably put a Radio Flyer in the 10's with enough money. What does that prove?

:dIt proves you have excellent taste in wagons. Now I'm back to my X-Box for another rousing street race on Need for Speed/Underground. :cool:

Pic of my modded out Skyline.

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/8skyline-med.JPG

wesman
11-24-2004, 11:18 PM
No worries here, I actually like imports. My daily driver is a 400+ rwhp Z and I have/had several other Z's. I'm actually more of an import guy than a domestic guy, I only like the L, Viper and a couple of the others domestics , I like most imports.

Good luck to him in his endeavor.:nana2

--wes