PDA

View Full Version : New Cobra R Lightning

StormShadow
11-26-2004, 05:13 PM
WTF??? :confused:
http://www.cervinis.com/images/cobraRF150_01.jpg

Tex Arcana
11-26-2004, 07:22 PM
dang.. that's kinda cool, despite the bling. Any more info on it?
EDIT: I like the brake ducts in the dam next to the foglamps--no need to take out the lamps for cooling or intake.

Logan
11-26-2004, 07:27 PM
Quick Avert your eyes!!! You wouldn't want to go blind from looking at the GAY ass truck!

dang.. that's kinda cool, despite the bling. Any more info on it?
EDIT: I like the brake ducts in the dam next to the foglamps--no need to take out the lamps for cooling or intake.

TP Derrick D
11-26-2004, 07:30 PM

Hey Adam, where you find all the trucks/cars?
Pretty nice,wing is a bit on the "not really" side. But I know this was based on the Cobra R so I get it.

StormShadow
11-26-2004, 07:42 PM
That one is on the cervini's website. It is just a body kit. I never see pictures of DSG Lightnings so I had to post it. (However gay it may be)

TP Derrick D
11-26-2004, 07:53 PM
That one is on the cervini's website. It is just a body kit. I never see pictures of DSG Lightnings so I had to post it. (However gay it may be)
Hey Adam, I don't think its gay,just the "Cobra R" wing is out of place there.
I think all else is OK. Would change the wheels. I don't know if the wheels match the body kit as well as it should to make the truck a show-off.

StormShadow
11-26-2004, 07:57 PM
Still think so D?
CHOOO CHOOO!!!!

http://www.cervinis.com/images/cobraRF150_01-cobraRF150_03.jpg

SonicBlueSVT
11-26-2004, 09:51 PM
It MIGHT look halfway decent if the front lower spoiler/splitter wasn't there. That part makes the front look WAY out of proportion. The wing has to go also :eek:

StormShadow
11-26-2004, 11:07 PM
Hey Adam, I don't think its gay,just the "Cobra R" wing is out of place there.
I think all else is OK. Would change the wheels. I don't know if the wheels match the body kit as well as it should to make the truck a show-off.
I think those wheels would look badass if the center of the spokes was ported. Maybe I'll send mine off to Apten and see what they can do with them. :rll:
Can anyone do a photochop?

TP Derrick D
11-26-2004, 11:52 PM
I think those wheels would look badass if the center of the spokes was ported. Maybe I'll send mine off to Apten and see what they can do with them. :rll:
Can anyone do a photochop?

Ah,the wheels are nice, I like them best of all 3 versions('99-00, '01-02,& '03-04)I just don't think they are fancy enough to go with the look of the truck with that air dam. If you "ported" those wheels they would be in the same class as the 17" Split 5's on the '96-'97 Stangs.

SUX2BU
11-27-2004, 11:38 AM
Why give a Lightning the Cobra look..........the cobra badges, cobra R center caps, cobra style hood, and that front bumper cover with the cobra look.
Its a Lightning not a Cobra. :hammer:

The only part of that set up that I like is the hood..........but Cervini needs to call it the Lightning R hood........LOL........sounds kinda weird.

Just my .02

Mark

Tex Arcana
11-27-2004, 04:50 PM
Why give a Lightning the Cobra look..........the cobra badges, cobra R center caps, cobra style hood, and that front bumper cover with the cobra look.
Its a Lightning not a Cobra. :hammer:

The only part of that set up that I like is the hood..........but Cervini needs to call it the Lightning R hood........LOL........sounds kinda weird.

Just my .02

Mark

WHy? For the same reasons Ken painted his the way he did, or the same reason ANYONE does it: becasue you WANT to. :beer:

bigdale83
11-27-2004, 04:55 PM
i have seen this kit before somewhere, if you see it from the side that chin ground thingy sticks out a bit for my liking

Tex Arcana
12-06-2004, 12:21 PM

Alright.. the more I think about this, the more I like it. Use the stock grille inserts, make it black, and use the shaker hood instead of the Cobra-R hood.. yeah, I think that would work... :d

Dammit, I need chop-gawd skilz... :(