PDA

View Full Version : Dead a$$ last

Sixpipes
12-08-2004, 08:31 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20041207/us_nm/life_honesty_dc

Silver_2000
12-08-2004, 08:37 AM
dont get me started....

The price of the 2004 went up 1000 in a week ... Bastards ...

tliss
12-08-2004, 08:54 AM
This is news?? Car salesmen are the bottom feeders of society, right next to lawyers. That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Honest car salesmen never sell any cars.

Tom

jim woods
12-09-2004, 09:42 PM
About 7 years ago I got a job at a well know NEW Car Sales auto dealership here in DFW.I work in the F and I department. With out getting in any deatails, the only way I could make any money. I had to lie, deceive,and fool customers.Thats just the way it was.If you do not you would be fired. F and I departments have a field day with Single Women. The are the most preyed apon. We sold life insurnace,paint sealer, fabric care, extended warranties,unempolymnet insurance,tire and wheel polices,service contracts,stero and speaker insurance.We rally cheat people on their intrest rate. I would tell them we get them the loan at 14 percent because of their weak credit,but really we got the loan a 10 percent. The customer would sign at 14 percent on the loan papers so it was legal.We dealership would get the 4 percent in its pocket. I quit after a month. I just got tired of all the lying you have to do and taking advatage of Unknowing customers.