PDA

View Full Version : are you hardcore PSP? Join TEAM PSP!

MadNess
08-19-2002, 04:25 PM
What is Team PSP? For here, it's a web page that will be built, it will spotlight any PSP customer that is proud to show thier PSP colors. Any PSP customer can be part of the page, the only rule being; you must be using a PSP chip. Any other kind or brand of modifications is fine. Outside of this page, Team PSP is the power of PSP customers, to flex thier muscles, and to be proud of thier trucks, and thier abilities.

how do i participate?

email good clean, hi-res pictures minimum of 3 (if possible) to madness@madscience101.com, in the email, tell me about your truck, this is to showcase your truck after all! If you have movies, email me a link to where those movies live, and Ill link them with your part of the TEAM PSP site. If you already have a website, email the link as well, Ill post a link to it.

when will I see this happen?

I will be working up the new TEAM PSP webpage as soon as I have data to use to build it, as well as when I finish some design work. (likely within the next 2 weeks)

how often will the site be updated? or how do I change my info:

email me when you have a change, or an update,... the site will be updated atleast 1 time per week We want to keep this fresh looking.

Ill be awaiting your emails

MadNess
TEAM PSP webmaster