darts?
guns?
Modifying your truck/car?
Helping others modify their truck/car?
Junkyard wars?
Ultimate fighting?
NFL football?
Cigars, cigarettes, or chewing tobacco?

Just venting a little, but are we all similiar?
Okay what did I miss?

Mark

Sixpipes
08-21-2002, 07:40 PM
Hell, you may as well throw penis size in there while your at it. :cool:

Ivanhoe_Farms
08-21-2002, 07:51 PM
and uh Surfing??
moonin??
fourwheelin??
and for Jason ---- hoeing??:twitch:

Logan
08-21-2002, 08:03 PM
[B]What is your age? 29
What do you do for a living? Sit at a desk going, "Yep, it's still working"
Do you enjoy:
Sex? Y
Racing? Y
Beer? Y
Playing basketball? N
Weight lifting? N
pool? N
darts? N
guns? N
Modifying your truck/car? Y
Helping others modify their truck/car? N
Junkyard wars? Y
Ultimate fighting? N
NFL football? N
Cigars, cigarettes, or chewing tobacco? N

Oh, you mean I wasn't supposed to answer? crap. :)

blueoval01
08-21-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by HIHOAG

Just venting a little, but are we all similiar?
Okay what did I miss?

Mark
No, we are different here. We are special. We are from Texas .... :banana:
And our group is one of the best to be .... period!

Our membership has a lot to be proud of .... :beer: And the beer is always cold ............. lol

Sixpipes
08-21-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by HIHOAG

.........are we all similiar?

Mark

Mad Max is not similar. :cool:

L8 APEX
08-21-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Sixpipes

Mad Max is not similar. :cool:
I have to second that one Sixer. John is a member of his own club :rolleyes:

curtis75051
08-21-2002, 10:07 PM
What is your age? 20
What do you do for a living? customer service/full time student/ own my own network marketing company
Do you enjoy:
Sex? Y
Racing? Y
Beer? N More of a liquor person
Playing basketball? Its okay
Weight lifting? N
pool? Y
darts? N
guns? Y
Modifying your truck/car? no, b/c it is a biatch sometimes
Helping others modify their truck/car? no, but letting other modify your truck would be bad ass. also see above response
Junkyard wars? N
Ultimate fighting? Y
NFL football? Y
Cigars, cigarettes, or chewing tobacco? N

Silver_2000
08-21-2002, 10:50 PM
Thats it I am closing this one before it becomes a **** storm .....

LOL

Doug

Red2002
08-21-2002, 11:16 PM
Wait! Don't close it yet!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

MadMax
08-22-2002, 12:02 AM
Well, it has been a tough year......but currently I am in the best shape of my entire life.....actually spend about 2 hours a day in the gym....you think I am drinking all the time? :D It is all a figment of you imagination...lol......I am just drinking half of the time... :eek: After 12 years of Telecom employment leading to management etc. I am holding up excellently I might add. There are Zero Jobs in the industry. Sometimes you feel like a dog with no bone...LOL. :D

You still loco sixer.... :D ya dish it out....can ya take it...LOL

Sixpipes
08-22-2002, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by MadMax

You still loco sixer.... :D ya dish it out....can ya take it...LOL
Nothing wrong here MAX...........just remind me sometimes of Moses and the Hebrew children when they were in the wilderness.
in tents. :p As everyone knows, I am the shy sensitive type. When people make fun of me, I cry and everything. :crying:

Mark #2
08-22-2002, 08:30 AM
Doug,
Close it. It was mainly a joke.

MadMax
08-22-2002, 08:36 AM
Prophet of Judaism. According to the Book of Exodus, he was born in Egypt to Hebrew parents, who set him afloat on the Nile in a reed basket to save him from an edict calling for the death of all newborn Hebrew males. Found by the pharaoh's daughter, he was reared in the Egyptian court. After killing a brutal Egyptian taskmaster, he fled to Midian, where Yahweh (God) revealed himself in a burning bush and called Moses to deliver the Israelites from Egypt. With the help of his brother Aaron, Moses pleaded with the pharaoh for the Israelites' release. The pharaoh let them go after God had visited a series of plagues on Egypt, but then sent his army after them. God parted the waters of the Red Sea to allow the Israelites to pass, then drowned the pursuing Egyptians. God made a covenant with the Israelites at Mt. Sinai and delivered the Ten Commandments to Moses, who continued to lead his people through 40 years of wandering in the wilderness until they reached the edge of Canaan. He died before he could enter the Promised Land. Authorship of the first five books of the Bible (see Torah) is traditionally ascribed to him.

ummmm.....oh yeah..tents...Building that use masts or poles and tensile membrane (e.g., fabric or animal skin) enclosures. Tent structures are prestressed by externally applied forces so that they are held taut under anticipated load conditions. Tents have been the dwelling places of most of the world's nomadic peoples, from ancient times until the present. The traditional Bedouin tent consists of a rectangular membrane of strips of woven camel hair that is strained on webbing straps and secured with guys over a rectangle of poles. The Amer. Plains Indians developed the conical tepee. The Central Asian nomadic pole dwelling, or yurt, uses skins and textiles as its covering. See also membrane structure, pole construction. :beer:

Sixpipes
08-22-2002, 08:39 AM
I think Moses didn't get to enter the land because of God's judgement against him, not because he died first, but that's pretty good.

The defense rests. :cool:

Crawford
08-22-2002, 08:55 AM
That "FREE POST" crap on F150online is getting out of hand. If I was you Doug... well... I dont know if I could handle the head master job at the nursery school! :hammer:

Logan
08-22-2002, 08:59 AM
goo goo gaa gaa.

Moonshine
08-22-2002, 09:29 AM
I'm thinking there may be some overstressed tensile membranes around here. :p

*Old enough to qualify as a pootietanger, but young enough to make a whippersnapper think twice about saying it to my face.

Sorry, I forgot the rest of the questions.

MadMax
08-22-2002, 06:20 PM
LMFAO.... :D

:p

Silver_2000
08-22-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Crawford
That "FREE POST" crap on F150online is getting out of hand. If I was you Doug... well... I dont know if I could handle the head master job at the nursery school! :hammer:

I have been to busy hiding under my desk to avoid the 60% IT layoff... I dodged the bullet one more time... Meanwhile the children including supposedly an employee of diablo stirred up some **** on the board. :nono:

Doug